Trainer7

Feb 13, 2018
Man what do I have to do to find room A1?? Ive got the strange key and im now left with a quest that says "consistently increase your reputation for the next few days". Im at 300% currently. Is there a certain percentage to reach or what? I got stuck in this quest in the last update as well. Any help?
It's in the fallen church.

Reactions: wildride69

Hardlove123

Oct 7, 2017
is there a walkthrough for 4.4.2, since 4.4.3 just came out days before this reply, also does anyone know if there are more scenes for the old man (I.E. the man who lives in the middle house)

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial Android port of A New Dawn v4.4.4.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
minimum system requirements: Android 8.0

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Thinz

Jan 19, 2019
having issue, got key in orc city, but doesnt let me sleep to pass to morning so i cant talk to the girl in the cell about a1

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
It has been 5 days but for those who don't check patreon often, there has been a public post about A New Dawn which reveals what further endings are planned.

Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017
Is there a difference depending on which place to sleep you choose from the beginning? Can the chosen place be changed later?
If i'm not wrong BIG IF cuz i played this game a long time ago, after you choose you are locked in that place/route, that's my complain about this game, great game with great fetishes, really good with transformation fetish, but you're gonna get locked in some routes and miss content sadly, ofc you can edit the save but be careful to not break it

Reactions: MonstruodellagoJess

MonstruodellagoJess

Jul 19, 2022
If i'm not wrong BIG IF cuz i played this game a long time ago, after you choose you are locked in that place/route, that's my complain about this game, great game with great fetishes, really good with transformation fetish, but you're gonna get locked in some routes and miss content sadly, ofc you can edit the save but be careful to not break it
transformation of what type?

CILinkz

Apr 2, 2020
does the goblin cum happen over time if you do the goblin q or do you need to manually drink it from your inventory to trigger the addiction?

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Is there a particular path Victoria has where she does end up in the Orc Town,but enjoys the depravity and only wants to rise the Slut Monster Ranks?. In which case She only meets her broken Mom by chance as she now has enough favor among the monsters she reaches the head Monster in the Castle. I wonder if there is a walkthrough on how to get the monsters to like Victoria. Regardless the game is 5/5. Just a observation but I think the Mom was long broken before Vic got the aid from Bogwart and the resistance. Too far gone. It looked like she turned into a Bimbo without a potion.

stillspiff

Sep 18, 2022
I'm very unfamiliar with rpgm, and I'm trying to find the script file (Where all the character dialogue is stored and all the story and so on) and I can't seem to find it. I would happily go through it manually and correct all the bad grammar. I thought it's somewhere in app.nw folder, but I just can't seem to locate it. Any help (preferably just a file path) would be very welcome. Thanks in advance.

I should mention, I'm running the game on mac, but a windows file path is also going to be helpful.
in windows the're inside the map files

3.20 star(s) 46 Votes