PatreonWhiteRaven

Game Developer
Nov 8, 2017
FYI, if you got a question just ask me instead of making false assumptions. I'm online 24/7 on discord, got it on my phone, so leave a message there and I'll answer when I see it. I won't visit forums that often so don't expect me to sit around here.

PatreonWhiteRaven

Game Developer
Nov 8, 2017
No problem, but then make a fair play with Victoria big tits give her 1 more agree ! when she went to the Goblin (Beach)next time he offer a special cream for 10 silver ( Penis enchandment)ok! She and Jerk can make a deal with them or she can give this to Blake for 10 Silver.
Maybe not from the goblin but from the witch^^

PatreonWhiteRaven

Game Developer
Nov 8, 2017
Sorry for the question, but what changes among all the patreon codes that have just been published?
Just to figure out what reward I'll prefer to choose
Basically the tiers are: 5$ gets the game on release, 10$ gets additional access to a gallery on my website with all game images and animations, 20$ can request a scene and 2$ have to wait 7 days to get the new update.

PatreonWhiteRaven

Game Developer
Nov 8, 2017
I have a bug with the new version - it happens when you meet the dark elf and she/he rubs her cock off you tits after that i get this error "Error Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property "width" of null"
this is a strange bug, which only seems to occur if you press shift, space or enter during animations.

Nov 13, 2017
Help me guys. I'm blocked at the point i can't go sleep because i must pay daily tax but when i go to the guard i've this message: "I need to work before I can declare my earnings..." I tried to do every jobs in the village but it no work.

How i can go further?

Jz

Dec 5, 2016
If possible could somebody upload their saves folder? Ideally from the previous patch ^_^

beijing999

Nov 27, 2017
i really like the Dark elf scenes well written, drawn and animated very sensual would really be awesome to keep adding to her story, maybe even a pregnancy in the future
Sorry, what´s wrong with? You want Victoria run arround and dance pregnand, sure and her face 20 yr older with 10 kids, you better look for games with pregnancy but stay away from this game, pervert.

beijing999

Nov 27, 2017
Why can't I close the curtains when going into the bedroom in the jerks house..?
As well without BE to get the boobj finish with woodelf. Before there was a precum scene and woodelf reject her to help.
How to get couple of Tent scene mention in this update you b´need the BE then you can´t stay with the old man right.

Reactions: Del.Mar

beijing999

Nov 27, 2017
this is a strange bug, which only seems to occur if you press shift, space or enter during animations.
No he is right: without BE the elf gives boobj ( virgin or not) if you obey. But before the precum scene the game crash never happen before. With BE all ok. Please tell me now your secret how to get couple of Futa scene at the Tent you mention in this update??

3.20 star(s) 46 Votes