Tevildo77

Dec 23, 2017
Any hope for us poor Mac users getting 1.2.3??
I found this link which I think is for mac it was on the fap nation page

*Edit* So I have just tried the link I found and the game just opens up to a white screen and nothing happens is that normal? Is the load time just super long now or is it dead?

zindathar

Nov 25, 2017
I
Does anyone have a functioning save where Sarah can work at brothel. When I try she says there is a test and I get a message saying Futa content in next version? When I tell Sarah I can't get the job she asks why and I get a message saying More in next version with side quest. Am I missing something?
got the same message but only if i try the futa elf mision

mspman

Jul 6, 2017
I found this link which I think is for mac it was on the fap nation page

*Edit* So I have just tried the link I found and the game just opens up to a white screen and nothing happens is that normal? Is the load time just super long now or is it dead?
1. you will have to copy the game into the applications folder.
2. this appears to be the 1.1.1 version unfortunatly not the new version 1.2.3

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Help, I can't find a way to get to the beach and see a goblin. Any ideas?
You can't find a way to the beach?
Or you can't find the goblin on the beach?
The goblin only appears after you've spoken to the witch and she's told you what you need.

Roggins

Jun 6, 2017
Every time I open up the game to play it. It won't get passed the first loading screen. Can someone help

anna_subCD

Jun 4, 2018
OK, go the goblin ... wasn't worth the trouble as far as i can see :)

Is there any way to progress the "what is Miss Debbie" storyline?

Also, how do i find the futa elf?

(and is it actually possible to rescue mum and dad?)

SuperMaxo

Nov 3, 2017
Any hope for us poor Mac users getting 1.2.3??
Since A New Dawn is a RPG Maker MV game, you can download the Windows version and then follow the steps given in this thread:
I've been doing this for a while now (I really should thank the guy who posted this), applying the recipe to games like Manila Shaw, The Proteus Effect, Valiant Warrior Astrid, Aurora Urban Secrets, Elena's Life and others (and, yes, A New Dawn), and it works fine

Reactions: mspman

mspman

Jul 6, 2017
Since A New Dawn is a RPG Maker MV game, you can download the Windows version and then follow the steps given in this thread:
I've been doing this for a while now (I really should thank the guy who posted this), applying the recipe to games like Manila Shaw, The Proteus Effect, Valiant Warrior Astrid, Aurora Urban Secrets, Elena's Life and others (and, yes, A New Dawn), and it works fine
Next not all RPGM seem to have the same files. Like Adventures of Tara says RGPM but I do not see the same stuff.

SuperMaxo

Nov 3, 2017
Next not all RPGM seem to have the same files. Like Adventures of Tara says RGPM but I do not see the same stuff.
If there's no folder called "www", then it's an older version of RPG Maker (not MV, but maybe VX or Ace or what have you); the recipe for converting to Mac only works for RPG Maker MV, sadly

3.20 star(s) 46 Votes