Gutsandguts

Dec 9, 2017
Out of interest, why does nobody share save files? A lot of people have asked.

I'm not sharing mine because I've screwed with the files a lot and I've probably broke it more than it already was if that's even possible.

Also good God the dialogue in this game needs work.

I'm just now able to perform as a prostitute, calling out to a dude and guy says "Get lost slut!"
Veronica be like "Slut!?" all shocked
LITERALLY A PROSTITUTE

There needs to be some connections with her personality it's so weird how she can work in the brothel, take ten dicks up her ass then have a dream about prostitution and be like "Ew I'd never degrade myself like that"

dewr

May 15, 2018
Out of interest, why does nobody share save files? A lot of people have asked.

I'm not sharing mine because I've screwed with the files a lot and I've probably broke it more than it already was if that's even possible.

Also good God the dialogue in this game needs work.

I'm just now able to perform as a prostitute, calling out to a dude and guy says "Get lost slut!"
Veronica be like "Slut!?" all shocked
LITERALLY A PROSTITUTE

There needs to be some connections with her personality it's so weird how she can work in the brothel, take ten dicks up her ass then have a dream about prostitution and be like "Ew I'd never degrade myself like that"
I always laugh at that, even though it's a continuity fuck up I imagine she just switches off while being a hooker and have a different personality or something.

Sakome

Jul 29, 2017
Anybody have issues with the movies freezing the game? Scroll back a couple pages and didn't see anything so thought I'd ask.

dewr

May 15, 2018
Anybody have issues with the movies freezing the game? Scroll back a couple pages and didn't see anything so thought I'd ask.
Yeah I noticed that too when I decided to restart the game when I first thought it was the saves from the previous version that was causing it. Turns out it wasn't that.

D

Deleted member 53291

I think it's a memory issue (don't worry, not your computer fault), and you just have to let the animation play, don't overclick or press buttons when the animation plays

vultron

May 19, 2018
This game is quite depressing like even when you do good things worse or equally awful stuff just happens to whatever person you just helped it's like one of those games where you choose between multiple shit out comes and just gotta decide which horrible out come seems the least shitty to you. lmao

Jan 16, 2018
Having issues with "I need to find a hand mirror, maby the lady who washes clothes may have one" glitching on me over and over, locking the game and preventing me from going forward, forcing a reload...

First it happened right after you tell Sarah about Miss Debbie and leave the Pub. Now its happening to me again after seeing the Succubus and escaping the basement and I do not know how to get it to stop...

Has anyone else come across this or have a solution? Thanks!!!

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
Having issues with "I need to find a hand mirror, maby the lady who washes clothes may have one" glitching on me over and over, locking the game and preventing me from going forward, forcing a reload...

First it happened right after you tell Sarah about Miss Debbie and leave the Pub. Now its happening to me again after seeing the Succubus and escaping the basement and I do not know how to get it to stop...

Has anyone else come across this or have a solution? Thanks!!!
Why not read this forum it´s mention twice. Don´t buy with wash-lady go instaed to Inn and knock twice the middle door..finish it and you have mirror without bugs.

Reactions: Naxos

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
The old man route -new start- has a bug to buy the bread- after 2 days the bugs start .......do what we agree

3.20 star(s) 46 Votes