Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
Personally I just use the many different slots for saves if there is a spicy scene. Even when there is a replay gallery. Sure it's nice but not entirely necessary imo.
I disagree. It is necessary to have a gallery viewer. Some of these games are 12+ hours long. I am not going to play it all over again just to view the scenes again. With ALL the moders who do it, in fact there are some that only just add scene viewers and have patreon's for it, I fail to see why the dev doesn't just ask a moder to help them do it if they are too bothered. It's easy to do. If I were a dev I would WANT a scene viewer in my game, day one. This game really needs one.

Furthermore, creating saves every time one of the scenes happens is also a bit ridiculous to expect. You'd end up with piles and piles of saves.

Reactions: Mint-ER#

uamkt

Mar 3, 2020
I disagree. It is necessary to have a gallery viewer. Some of these games are 12+ hours long. I am not going to play it all over again just to view the scenes again. With ALL the moders who do it, in fact there are some that only just add scene viewers and have patreon's for it, I fail to see why the dev doesn't just ask a moder to help them do it if they are too bothered. It's easy to do. If I were a dev I would WANT a scene viewer in my game, day one. This game really needs one.

Furthermore, creating saves every time one of the scenes happens is also a bit ridiculous to expect. You'd end up with piles and piles of saves.
I think the word you're looking for is you are lazy...but hey...that's me

Mint-ER#

Feb 3, 2020

And some of those saves are not necessarily guaranteed to work with future updates, depending on the dev. Still, I hope it will happen one day.

xcribr

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
And some of those saves are not necessarily guaranteed to work with future updates, depending on the dev. Still, I hope it will happen one day.
I will likely look into it at some point in the future. Probably when I do the remaster of Vol 1.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mint-ER#

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
As was mentioned, I'm aiming for the end of March. Hopefully I'll get all of it done by then.
Yep. Got most of it written and I'm rendering some complex animations right now.

Fun!
I was planning on waiting for the next update to play 2 updates ....but after reading the latest comments...I think I'm gonna pass on waiting...I can barelly wait now...so...tonight I shall play this beautifull update..which I'm sure will be great..!!!!

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Keep discussing about family tradition as a justification to bone your family members. Telling random people you meet you're still a virgin and your wealth comes from killing children are really bad for a story.
Since this is a fairly popular game i guess it ISN'T bad for the story....
And why would we need justification for banging family members in a incest game?

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Keep discussing about family tradition as a justification to bone your family members. Telling random people you meet you're still a virgin and your wealth comes from killing children are really bad for a story.
from killing children is really bad for a story.
there I fixed it for you ...if you're going to complain at least do it using proper grammar.
And you are wrong but I'm not going to try and change your mind.

• Haha
Reactions: Spfjolietjake
3.40 star(s) 67 Votes