Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
very interesting continuation, cant wait to see this unfold over the months,getting used to seeing the new looks now but mother was better before, though still a hot as hell milf ,stay safe people in these dangerous times,cant wait for the next update envixer
Hell no.. the mom went from a 6 to a 9 !! Same with little sister who was a 4... I think the Big Sis is the only one who went down... she was a 9 and went down to a 7...

Also Alice from Big Brother looked way better here... that slight difference in hair did her good... if he cameos her again with any of the ladies I hope he leaves Lisa's model exactly the same, as she is perfect... unlike what DS himself did with her giving her that shit pixie haircut...

Reactions: xcribr

WaerM

Dec 3, 2017
Can someone post an image of Su-Jin from episode 1 ? I am drawing a blank on who the heck she is... I dont remember the MC having a girlfriend... all I remember is the family traditions and the face that he is a badass merc/army guy...
Su-Jin was Mc's assistant in episode 1, blue-haired korean girl

WaerM

Dec 3, 2017
Well had too play part one again , and my personal preference I liked Anna and Su-jin better with the original hairstyles , mum is way hotter after the update and the sisters new makeover I like.
But I liked them both in first version too , but I hope the twins still have their pubes in episode 2.
Really like u little bush in the nether-regions :love:

Reactions: Mormont and xcribr

WaerM

Dec 3, 2017
mm, Sent away from family for five years and now returns. Is this how every game on this site is these days?
I can tell you envixer was one of the first devs with this plot here , but you really shouldn't let that description put you of on plaing this game.
just try it out , you might like it as much as the rest of us :p

xcribr

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
The only changelog for this release is:
Status page added
One day of story added with five new characters making their interactive debut.
One sex scene added.
Also, choosing the bottom option on the first choice with Charlie takes things in a different direction, with many different renders.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: lumley

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I just finished a new update. It's getting interesting, I just missed Susie in this update.

PrimeX

I will impreggy your mommy
Donor
May 21, 2019
Kinda confusing with the version names so is volume one finished then? Anyway, I like the new designs, not with Su-jin though, previous one was way better.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I don't mind the newer models I think over time they will grow on me more. The new characters look pretty decent I especially like the look of Maggie.

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
Envixer out of the new characters I got to say I like Mini Aunty the most. Here is hoping it doesn't take until the end of V2 to get Robin into having fun with the rest of the family.

3.40 star(s) 67 Votes