• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM A New Life in Submission [v0.03b] [Zenkuro]

4.90 star(s) 29 Votes

lurker-101

Jun 18, 2020
How to get these scenes ?

These scenes trigger after you lose to her three times. After the third defeat a glass and book should appear on the main table during the evening. Interact with it to play those scenes.

Nov 12, 2021
Likely more points, a lot more I believe.
Cook for her and find the plush toy, Aden or the boy friend know were to find it.
Then you select the other choice, which doesn't say I understand in the subway.

Your affection points will go down after returning and you might even need more affection points to take her to dinner, the quest is likely not done yet.
I got the scene but I didn't really look how many affection points I needed, right now I have 65 Points
If you want to hang out with her for a 2nd time you need 70 Points
I will try to make a safe for that scene later

altr

Sep 16, 2018
Hi, one question. The first day, after massaging Leah's feet, when she falls asleep the game asks you to decide if you want to kiss her feet or leave. However, 25 submission points are required to kiss her feet. By making only submissive choices up to which point, I only got to 6 submission points! Is it possible on the first day to reach 25 submission points with Leah? If so, how?

BlindRat

Nov 12, 2020
Hi, one question. The first day, after massaging Leah's feet, when she falls asleep the game asks you to decide if you want to kiss her feet or leave. However, 25 submission points are required to kiss her feet. By making only submissive choices up to which point, I only got to 6 submission points! Is it possible on the first day to reach 25 submission points with Leah? If so, how?
The answer is most likely no. As that was how much I got it to asw, so you most likely can't unless you mess with the game files... its most likely there to show that some scenes need certain amount of Submission point to be able to do

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
What are the planned tags?

Before I get my hopes up, I just want to know how extreme the femdom is going to be, because pegging or sissification is not my cup of tea, unless is optional.

Reactions: batmanmodi85

vnaff

Sep 16, 2020
What are the planned tags?

Before I get my hopes up, I just want to know how extreme the femdom is going to be, because pegging or sissification is not my cup of tea, unless is optional.
There is already a very decent amount of content, and so far pegging is hinted in only one of the routes. There is plenty of gameplay to enjoy without it.
No indications of sissification and, tbh, the game does not feel like it could turn in that direction.

Zenkuro: the game is the absolute gem, really enjoyed the setting, plot and graphics. Please keep up with the great work :) Happy to support you on patreon.

Turpitudinous

Jul 31, 2017
Allow me to join the chorus of people praising the game: it's great. An actual story, populated by people rather than caricatures. I'm looking forward to playing through 0.2.

Couple minor bugs:
  • A typo in the intro, comitted should be committed.
  • The redirects when the protagonist tries to explore the wrong parts of the school use the default name even if you pick something else.
  • Typos in Leah's first scene, talentess should be talentless; "...my my property!" My is repeated.
  • Violet's intro, an uniform should be a uniform.
  • Leah's first foot massage scene. "...allow you do this on a regular basis." Should be allow you to do this.
  • The dream sequence, wonde should be wonder.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Zenkuro

RodolFaso

Aug 4, 2017
Thank you very much for sharing the game, I loved it since the scenes look great as well as being very well written. At the moment the character that I liked the most is Yuki, I really want to see which characters will have side quests in the next update and personally I would like them to be Ellie and Ashley.

• Red Heart

rastrane

Apr 3, 2019
It's an another rich update but there's a bug that keeps you grinding knowledge as much as you want. I don't know the specifics but if you finish library girl's quest for this update and go to library to study next day, "evening" never comes. After you spend time in library you'll spawn at the Leah's room and says "In the evening". But you can go outside of the room, go to library again and do the same thing or any other activity. I don't know what knowledge does in the game right now but if you wanna do it, it's there lol

• Red Heart

yrsaaaa

Nov 15, 2020
Where do I start...?

Maybe some signatures? It's my way to support the game Zenkuro , I don't have any means to help you financially. I hope at least signatures will give some promotion.

Second I congratulate Zenkuro for his amazing work and at the same time I would say, are you crazy?
If this is version 0.02 then will version 1.0 have 200 playable hours?

After playing 2 minutes you realize that this game will deliver experiences you don't usually encounter. MINI SPOILER-->
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It's extremely amazing how the game has cg for every relevant scene in the story, making your immersion guaranteed.

This is one of the few games that made me laugh with its humor. MINI SPOILER -->

The beginning of the combat system is very.... veryyy interesting, making the immersiveness even greater. Although I'm a little worried about this point in future versions.

For such an early version of the game is a little scary all the content it has, so a few years from now you might find yourself one of the best femdom games.

Although I have said many good points, the game also has its bad points, but I don't feel comfortable mentioning them here.

Zenkuro I wish you much success with the project and that you achieve your goals.
Thank you. I can finally use ANLIS signature. This is a really good game.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Where do I start...?

Maybe some signatures? It's my way to support the game Zenkuro , I don't have any means to help you financially. I hope at least signatures will give some promotion.

Second I congratulate Zenkuro for his amazing work and at the same time I would say, are you crazy?
If this is version 0.02 then will version 1.0 have 200 playable hours?

After playing 2 minutes you realize that this game will deliver experiences you don't usually encounter. MINI SPOILER-->

It's extremely amazing how the game has cg for every relevant scene in the story, making your immersion guaranteed.

This is one of the few games that made me laugh with its humor. MINI SPOILER -->

The beginning of the combat system is very.... veryyy interesting, making the immersiveness even greater. Although I'm a little worried about this point in future versions.

For such an early version of the game is a little scary all the content it has, so a few years from now you might find yourself one of the best femdom games.

Although I have said many good points, the game also has its bad points, but I don't feel comfortable mentioning them here.

Zenkuro I wish you much success with the project and that you achieve your goals.
Thank you for creating these beautiful sigs!

Rosvos86

Feb 19, 2019
So when I review an early version of an hentai game I usually make a list of pros and cons, however this game is the first of its kind where I was unable to find anything that I dislike: there are things which I think are top tier level for a RPG femdom game and things that I thought were fine. Here's the list of the things that I like in order of amazingness:

- The Scenes, not just the H-Scenes but also the Plot-Scenes are actually the best of the genre! Not only the quality of the CGs and animations is top notch but also the writing of every single line of dialogue (I'm not exaggerating even a little bit) is amazingly crafted and coherent with the personalities of the characters.
- The Characters, speaking of the characters, they are simply the deepest and most interesting imaginary human 2d characters you can find in any femdom game (at the level of another femdom game called Gladia just to make an example btw). Every single character including the protagonist, the first mistress Leah, the other female characters and also the other male characters have an interest personality which enrich every dialogue you have with them; the mistresses in particular have actually interesting backstories and lore which make the plot more interesting and the scenes more intriguing.
- The Progression System, when I talk about the progression system I mean how the story goes on, how to get the scenes, how to unlock all the different abilities and items, etc. So the system feels smooth most of the times: the story progression is unbelievably straight-forward and the objectives pretty easy to understand considering the vastness of the map and the large number of things to do every day. The time progression system is nice although I find that 7 more days is just too little time to get all the scenes of the new update so at least another playthrought is necessary. The scenes you get in the evening in Leah's room when you interact with some object are also not that much intuitive but you can easily fix this by make so you make the protagonist notice something different in the room or just by putting a shining light where the objects you can interact with are (although this would reduce the immersion).
- The Fighting System, it's ok. Very straightforward, very easy to understand; it's your typical rpg fighting system with the additional QTEs which are integrated beautifully with the combat scenes. Although as a first fighting system this is more than enough, I really would like the addition of more different types of moves both to the mistress and the player. Also I would enjoy more complex in-fighting type of systems like the ones in ToT (like the sweat system in the Swan fight where if you use fire-tipe attacks the mistress gets more sweaty unlocking additional scenes or some H-Scenes built in during an enemy grab that actually progress if you make different choices like the ones in the Khulan fight).

Overall your game definitely pass the 2^ release test evey single H-Game has to make and I renew my excitement and support for the next release as well as the next one and so on.

Evrueliu

Nov 24, 2017
So uh, the first thing I noticed about the game was the acronym, though I can't shake the sight of reading as ANUS with a big capital U, I wonder if this means there will be butt stuff. That last screenshot with the bowl eye view also peaked my interest.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Succubus Hunter
4.90 star(s) 29 Votes