RPGM A New Life in Submission [v0.03b] [Zenkuro]

4.90 star(s) 31 Votes

CNR25

Jan 7, 2020
Thanks Zenkuro for your precisions.

So We'll get a special ending if we get enough affection and submission points, and if we win the battles.

But what is the influence of the battles on the ending finally ? Like is there "battle points" ?

Reactions: DanPappo

tsarius1

Mar 20, 2018
This game is incredible. My biggest (only?) problem with this game is how much of an ignorant fool the MC is. The girl and the school have both made it painfully clear that the girls are mean, yet every time the girls are mean the MC goes "But why is she being mean to me I thought we were equals!"

May 9, 2020
Thanks to everyone for the encouraging comments, and especially to those who take the time to write constructive feedback.

To address some of the commonly asked questions:

1. I mentioned this before, but the 40 day period is subject to change (and will almost certainly be extended).

2. You don't have to win a fight to progress through the game, as each one of the three routes (battle/affection/submission) is valid, and will unlock a different ending.

3. Fulfilling the conditions for each route individually will be fairly easy, so don't sweat it if you haven't been able to unlock everything so far. However, fulfilling the conditions for ALL three will reward the player with a fourth special ending, but will require some amount of time management (and in some cases, even prior knowledge of the game mechanics). Needless to say, it's not meant for a first playthrough (unless you're willing to rely on a walkthrough).

Here's an example:
View attachment 1790356
At first glance, there doesn't seem to be any right or wrong answers here, apologizing will reward the player will submission points, trying to get to know Leah better will give affection points instead.

If you're going for one route or the other, the choice is pretty much a no brainer.

But, if you're going for all three at once... it's different.
The first choice only gives 1 submission point, but the second gives five affection points.
For the sake of optimization, you'll pretty much have to go with the second choice as it will save in-game time on the long run.

4. As for the walkthrough, I kind of wanted it to be a collaborative effort between all the players. (It's an aspect I liked about other games I've played, having to go on the forums and ask how to unlock certain scenes).

5. Finally, some people have told me that they choose to keep two save files, one where they focus on Leah only, and another where they explore side content.
I'll just make it clear right now: side quests WILL be worth your time, if you see them through to the end, as they'll reward you with items or skills that can help make fights much easier and ultimately save many in-game days' worth of grinding (it's actually more recommended to go with this approach).

I hope this was enough to shed some light on the questions you might have had.

Cheers!
Thanks a lot for the amasing game , i have one question only , is it possible to let us know which changes would differ depending on which route we're taking ?

Thanks again ....

lurker-101

Jun 18, 2020
Great update!

So I was able to trigger some of the missing scenes, can anyone help me out for these scenes?

Last edited:
Nov 12, 2021

if you want to get this scene you have to hang out with Leah (you will go to the subway with her) I think you need around 20 Affection Points for it

qwerfgh

Oct 19, 2019

if you want to get this scene you have to hang out with Leah (you will go to the subway with her) I think you need around 20 Affection Points for it
Likely more points, a lot more I believe.
Cook for her and find the plush toy, Aden or the boy friend know were to find it.
Then you select the other choice, which doesn't say I understand in the subway.

Your affection points will go down after returning and you might even need more affection points to take her to dinner, the quest is likely not done yet.

yrsaaaa

Nov 15, 2020
Some scenes of the game are very hidden. For example, a pair of Leah's silk stockings will appear on the sofa in the living room one day, and a juice will appear on the table in the living room one day (presumably unlocking these items according to the number of times MC loses to Leah). After interacting with these items, we could get some scenes. Of course, when I get these scenes, I am very excited, which makes the content of the game richer, Thank zenkuro for letting me play such a good game.

lurker-101

Jun 18, 2020
Some scenes of the game are very hidden. For example, a pair of Leah's silk stockings will appear on the sofa in the living room one day, and a juice will appear on the table in the living room one day (presumably unlocking these items according to the number of times MC loses to Leah). After interacting with these items, we could get some scenes. Of course, when I get these scenes, I am very excited, which makes the content of the game richer, Thank zenkuro for letting me play such a good game.
oh damn completely skipped these, saw the stockings on the couch after you mentioned it.

Heisenberg2612

Feb 16, 2022
How many secret scenes are there in the game?

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
A new Life in Submission [0.02c] Compressed (Untested)

Win/Linux (704 MB/ 197 MB) : ,

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

J1215

Dec 15, 2019
I like Violet!:love:
It will be great if the MC has a relationship with Violet!-(It will be great if there is Violet's path!)
Is this relationship possible? (Does (will) Violet's path exist?) -If it is possible, what needs to be done for this?

Reactions: LAKueiJin
4.90 star(s) 31 Votes