Carmine23

Dec 21, 2020
Pleeease someone give us the new version
"The hero appears! The hero appears! The hero appears!"
I think no one know this quote haha

Reactions: Among Us

snapfire

Nov 7, 2020
the game is very good, excellent quality in animation and art. Would it be greed for me to ask for a milf?

P1ranhaaa

Jun 28, 2021
New update was really good, just a couple points of feedback / general stuff though :
  • Maybe some kind of in-between period between the daytime and the evening would be nice (or just two time slots in the day). With the currently available days there isn't enough time to see all the content on one save - if there was an extra time slot (even if it's also just in the dorm but with say, battling enabled) it would make it easier to do in one go. This might be redundant as more days are added and the content becomes more spread out between characters. It's also redundant I guess if the 'affection' and 'submission' scenes are supposed to be treated as separate routes but I think that would be a shame if so since a mixture of the two is really great - especially with what's there already and the dynamic between the characters.
  • Some kind of scene replay system would be great (not sure if one already exists, correct me if I'm wrong) not just for the sake of convenience but also as a way to track what scenes have and have not been seen already, especially if hints as to how they can be seen are provided too.
  • General bug stuff - the only one I really found was that for some reason I wasn't able to cook steamed buns for Leah in the evening despite having the option to, but I could cook them for myself (I did have the recipe and the ingredients).
  • New character was great, really nice addition - just a general question but is each girl going to have different kinds of content or is there largely going to be a lot of overlap? Honestly I really like the way the game is now in terms of the focus and wouldn't have it any other way, just wondering if there are characters that I might want to avoid in the future is all.
  • I hinted at it earlier, but some kind of walkthrough would be nice - with the limited time available it's a little annoying trying to work out the correct order to do things to get certain scenes to trigger (I can't for the life of me remember how to get the bathroom one to fire again).
That's all I can think of though, really good work man. I still don't think any games similar to this really come close in quality right now in terms of what's actually there with respect to how long it's been out.

Last edited:
4.90 star(s) 31 Votes