RPGM A New Life in Submission [v0.03b] [Zenkuro]

4.90 star(s) 31 Votes

lewdmaster420

Apr 27, 2018
Is it even possible to get to 25 submission points before the foot licking scene after the massage? I think I had like 4.

babalou200

Apr 1, 2022
Played this all in one sitting and it left me wanting for more.

Your storytelling and the introduction of each character is engaging it felt like reading a fantasy novel and I was pleasantly surprised. Never had to skip a dialogue and I did that on Witcher 3 and Dragon Age so that says a lot. You keep us engaged and wondering what Leah's request will be tomorrow. You even made Class interesting with the small quiz questions. Probably some will say it is slow but in my opinion that is what makes it stand out and with a good story it will reach a wider audience.

Your art work is immaculate nothing more to say, you are a gifted individual.

Also the time management concept makes you think where you wanna focus first and it gives it a replayability value.

To sum up everything you introduce to us is well thought out, from storytelling to your amazing CGs. It shows the work and dedication you have put in this project so far and it is inspiring to see.

It is a rough gem but if you keep polishing it (I hope you do) it will shine bright in this gerne.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gonzolino

CNR25

Jan 7, 2020
He seems not to be very communicative but I think he is the kind of guy to drop a nice and long update out of the blue, as he did with the first update of the game.

Well at least let's hope he is.

Rosvos86

Feb 19, 2019
He seems not to be very communicative but I think he is the kind of guy to drop a nice and long update out of the blue, as he did with the first update of the game.

Well at least let's hope he is.
I agree, but I believe communication is key if you want constant support from Patreons, even if it this only a short text without teasers; just to know that you and the development are doing fine. Don't want to have another Koda.

Zenkuro

Game Developer
Feb 24, 2021
I understand where you're coming from, because I've been on both sides of this.

Part of the reason why I didn't feel the need to make another progress report is that there haven't been any major changes to the plan.

The other part is that I have little free time that I can dedicate to the project at any given day, and as much as I'd like to be more involved with the community (especially on my discord server), I really can't afford to, because it ends up becoming a much bigger time sink than it seems at first glance.

Please keep in mind that this is a hobby, I'm neither a programer nor an artist. I'm working on this alone, part-time, and I try to shoot for quality (to the best of my abilities at least), which comes at a cost.

In any case, I'm all for transparency, so if for some reason I can't work on the game for a while, I'll let everyone know; otherwise, just assume the development is moving forward steadily.

Cheers.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I agree, but I believe communication is key if you want constant support from Patreons, even if it this only a short text without teasers; just to know that you and the development are doing fine. Don't want to have another Koda.
This is so true. Koda has single-handedly sowed mistrust among game supporters all across this site and probably others.

Reactions: DanPappo

Rosvos86

Feb 19, 2019
I understand where you're coming from, because I've been on both sides of this.

Part of the reason why I didn't feel the need to make another progress report is that there haven't been any major changes to the plan.

The other part is that I have little free time that I can dedicate to the project at any given day, and as much as I'd like to be more involved with the community (especially on my discord server), I really can't afford to, because it ends up becoming a much bigger time sink than it seems at first glance.

Please keep in mind that this is a hobby, I'm neither a programer nor an artist. I'm working on this alone, part-time, and I try to shoot for quality (to the best of my abilities at least), which comes at a cost.

In any case, I'm all for transparency, so if for some reason I can't work on the game for a while, I'll let everyone know; otherwise, just assume the development is moving forward steadily.

Cheers.
Thank you for your answer!

4.90 star(s) 31 Votes