RPGM A New Life in Submission [v0.03b] [Zenkuro]

4.90 star(s) 31 Votes

SSDiamond

Apr 20, 2020
Scene recollections always are a must for such games, I agree. They're also best implemented early on so you know how to implement them properly. It's either that or players need to keep a damn lot of saves.

Using a few temp variables might just do the trick without having to use any script. Zen could also "borrow" a rather cool idea of a NG+, since that allows you to restart with your recollections intact. The NG+ doesn't really have to feature bonuses or things like that unless you want the players to be able to unlock more content early on, or face extra challenges. (Grindy fights suck, though; there are funnier ways to train than fighting the same mob or boss over and over again for lousy XP.)
I can say from the discord that Zenkuro has mentioned looking into implementing a gallery soon. He doesn’t update much and that was after last update but I wouldn’t expect it next update, but it’s nice to know it’s on the agenda.

drac8003

Feb 8, 2022
The games amazing but seeing right now with all the content and 12 already established routes excluding library girl and the gym one (i dont know if shes a route ) i just dont want that zenkuro to make up so many that he isnot able to complete it i would recommend you to stick with a few and i personally really liked the library girl over all the games amaziing pls dont end up like domina

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
The games amazing but seeing right now with all the content and 12 already established routes excluding library girl and the gym one (i dont know if shes a route ) i just dont want that zenkuro to make up so many that he isnot able to complete it i would recommend you to stick with a few and i personally really liked the library girl over all the games amaziing pls dont end up like domina
Agreed. Domina started out great but went downhill fast after the 4th/ 5th domina. I suspect he learned some bad habits from a certain other dev synonymous with delays.

Mar 17, 2021
Agreed. Domina started out great but went downhill fast after the 4th/ 5th domina. I suspect he learned some bad habits from a certain other dev synonymous with delays.
I could never get Domina to work properly. i was never able to equip any of the equipment I found, which means I couldn't even fight the first dom one time, and I was kind of annoyed by it, so I quit trying.

Jun 3, 2022
Zen's taking pixiv commissions as well. The last one that was published on pixiv is from a month ago. As for news, they are also from a month ago iirc (I don't have access to socials and support sites, so can't confirm that).

It'd still be sad for the game to go abandoned when utter failures are raking in big cash from simps, so eh, just let us hear from you once in a while if you can Zen. (I believe SSDiamond said he was seen on discord when we talked about the future planning of a scene recollection/gallery CG feature.)

I tend to respect artist+devs who know their shit a lot more than complete newbies jumping on the fetish bandwagon for easy money because they're shameless and have no dignity, and Zenkuro happens to be the former.
I hope that this game is still continued, it is quite promising

smellyz44

Aug 9, 2020
There were so many people calling it the greatest game ever and praising how it was already an entire games' worth, I wonder if there is a backlash coming. I would say it's concerning but too early to overreact, but people that tend to have strong overreactions one direction will also go the other direction, so I have some popcorn ready.
I'm usually that kind of guy, i was one of the first to do that for Domina. But NLIS is a total masterpiece, the hollidays are ending in around two weeks for almost everyone in France (Zen is french) so i'm pretty sure we'll have news at the end of the month or early next month, we shouldn't worry right now.
But if we get no news entering like October/November, i'll go nuts. This won't happen, i trust the talented Zen.

Jardani1

Apr 18, 2021
More than 3 months no news. Should we start worrying?
Zenkuro should really stay in touch with supporters,especially if there is a slight delay in the updates.But I'll still be supporting him at Patreon because NLIS is my favorite masterpiece.

He was active on Discord in June, but after that he started to go a little quiet. Personally, I think it may be the construction of the gallery that causes the update progress to be a little behind.Be patient,the masterpiece needs more polishing. I think there should be an update or at least some news before September.

Last edited:
Reactions: cmllcmll

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
There were so many people calling it the greatest game ever and praising how it was already an entire games' worth, I wonder if there is a backlash coming. I would say it's concerning but too early to overreact, but people that tend to have strong overreactions one direction will also go the other direction, so I have some popcorn ready.
I would, except Zenkuro has stated from the very beginning that this project was something he was doing as a hobby, and not promising "monthly" updates, like some other devs around here. It might be splitting hairs a bit, but it makes a difference in my book.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Sakyazel

Apr 3, 2021
step 1,
Pink haired girl blocking the way: Do you have any idea who I am?
me: someone who measures her self worth in test scores, but Im not your therapist so get out of my way.
step 2 >> profit

too bad its not in the game . Zenkuro!

(love the game so far btw)

• Haha
Reactions: llat-2
4.90 star(s) 31 Votes