RPGM A New Life in Submission [v0.03b] [Zenkuro]

4.90 star(s) 31 Votes
Jan 21, 2021
Well whenever update comes doesn't matter much either way. I just hope this doesn't become like the other femdom games all plagued with cumming scenes and sounds, that was one of the turn-downs for ToT for me. Same with footjobs, I hope their very limited. It's not even femdom its just the guy using a woman's feet to pleasure himself. It's more like maledom the more I think of it.

17bosapen

Oct 22, 2018
So im a little late to the party. But as someone who just recently found and played it, this is surprisingly good.
Normally not super charmed by foot stuff but it was well done and the dialogue was excellent.
Im looking forward to seeing what comes next!

I havent been able to beat leah in a duel, but im assuming with good QTE and using the special herb it is possible?

Also some small questions, is it possible to do anything before the classes in the morning? i found nothing so far other then the scripted events with leah.
And the athletic field, is there anything there outside of the one scene with leah? i went back multiple times at diffent times of day but found nothing.

and lastly a lore question:
if I see it correctly, on average females are better then males in this world. But individual males can still be on quite high standing, like the teacher and the guy in the sponsor meeting.
But are guys normally treated like normal people or not?
Out of all named characters we can speak with, it seems leah is the exception by treating the player like a lesser from the start, altough both natalie and yuki are showing they kinda want to do that. (and the whole story reason we even get close to leah is because she is acting high and mighty even according to others)
so is that the default? none of the other male characters seem to indicate that they experience something like it.

The story makes it seem like Leah is the outlier, but we get a lot of hints that she is not.
maybe im reading to much into it, this is after all just a 1 person hobby project. it doesnt have to be perfect.
But it would be nice if story and world feel more in line.

Reactions: dholyma

ThePower6335

Aug 14, 2018
Well whenever update comes doesn't matter much either way. I just hope this doesn't become like the other femdom games all plagued with cumming scenes and sounds, that was one of the turn-downs for ToT for me. Same with footjobs, I hope their very limited. It's not even femdom its just the guy using a woman's feet to pleasure himself. It's more like maledom the more I think of it.
I get you. Personally, this game's quality lies in it being a lot less fetishy than all the other femdom games out there. I'm loathe to use the word "realistic" regarding hentai, but I at least don't feel as powerful an urge to touch grass after I fap to this compared to ToT.

twisted9951

Nov 30, 2021
is there's a way to decrease the amount of blank screen between dialogue and scenes ? in any other game you could just skip these things by pressing space but in this game you have to wait for no reason

Jan 21, 2021
is there's a way to decrease the amount of blank screen between dialogue and scenes ? in any other game you could just skip these things by pressing space but in this game you have to wait for no reason
What blank screen exactly? For me it goes from the dialogue right to the scene back to the dialogue. I only have a blank screen for like .5 seconds as it switches between the scene and dialouge

4.90 star(s) 31 Votes