RPGM A New Life in Submission [v0.03b] [Zenkuro]

4.90 star(s) 31 Votes

norpbuh

Mar 7, 2020
Progress report:

First of all, I want to apologize for the lack of communication over the past two and a half months.

It was a rough period for me, and as a result, I wasn't able to work as much on the game.

The most I could do was draw, which I find relaxing, unlike everything else that goes into making the game, which can be mentally taxing and therefore sometimes unfeasible after a long day at work. As a result, I now have over 120+ CGs (almost triple what it took for the last update), a chunk of them not implemented, and this is not even including the affection route, which I still need to work on. (This is not me trying to sell the next update as this huge thing).

Then there's the fact that I now have five side characters, each being a favorite for a different group of players, which on one hand makes me glad and I consider it a win, but on the other hand, it means that I have to continue to deliver content for these characters and therefore further divide the workflow.

All in all, the "rough period" is going to end on the 21st of September, after which I will be able to return to my usual work schedule.

For those who kept asking why I didn't say all of this before, my answer is that I think actions speak louder than words.

Even while writing this, I felt like I was just making a bunch of excuses, which is largely what they are. Because at the end of the day, none of this should matter to you; only the results do.

Finally, to answer the only question that matters: what happens now?

As I stated before, I will resume work at the original pace starting September 21st, and Patreon will be paused until I release the next update.

This will help me not stress as much over this.

Cheers.
im sorry but fuck you
whats the point of apologizing for lack of communication if you are going to keep doing it anyway

norpbuh

Mar 7, 2020
always toxic little manchilds on this planet so here as well. Keep doing your own pace. Great game and content so far
lmao what, he apologized for not communicating enough and then does not communicate at all, I get to be annoyed.
what's the point of apologizing for saying something if you're going to say it anyway?
what's the point of apologizing for doing something wrong ? whats the point of apologizing then lmao
i did it because im frustrated of the hypocrisy.
because zenkuro apologized for not communicating and he is doing it anyway
which is why you are helping my point
good job posting a meme on a hentai post forum, you must be getting a lot of bitches

SmellyFeet900

Jun 14, 2021
lmao what, he apologized for not communicating enough and then does not communicate at all, I get to be annoyed.

what's the point of apologizing for doing something wrong ? whats the point of apologizing then lmao

good job posting a meme on a hentai post forum, you must be getting a lot of bitches

GearlessJoe

Jun 17, 2018
Some of y'all are so dumb, I swear. Did you forget the part where Zenkuro's Patreon is on pause until the next ANLIS update releases? Or how about the part where no release dates have been announced yet?
If these are the kind of shitty comments that actual good, stand-up devs have to sift through... then it's no wonder that they're outnumbered 100 to 1 by all the opportunistic, scummy devs out there. Sheesh.

Last edited:

edasdczxcads

Jan 5, 2021

dud you are sad, go outside, wasting time hating on people for no reason xD

norpbuh

Mar 7, 2020
dud you are sad, go outside, wasting time hating on people for no reason xD
So replying is considered hating?
I am not hating on anyone, I am just voicing the opinion of everyone who is frustrated by the hypocrisy.
And people are replying to me with hate comments, I never asked you nor those 2 other people for your opinions

4.90 star(s) 31 Votes