RPGM A New Life in Submission [v0.03b] [Zenkuro]

4.90 star(s) 31 Votes

dholyma

Oct 4, 2018
Last time i asked for this i got a bunch of people coming at me with insults, i guess i'm not the one looking stupid afterall !
There is nothing wrong to be curious about the game you like. But experience showed that we can become quite toxic about our interest.
And about those who was trying insult you, they think it isn't worth or even fair to act like when a game is basically free. 1.jpg 2.jpg

Heckler92

Nov 8, 2020
I might be literally dumb but no matter which download link I use it always downloads just as a notepad... How do I fix this please?

Heckler92

Nov 8, 2020
Are you using right-click and save as? Make sure you use the masked link for a proper redirect, it may be due to F95 masking as well. If the redirect is blocked by an extension or by software, you'll also have to allow it.
Hi sorry but I'm fairly new to these things. What do you mean by masked link? And I am not right clicking, when I follow the link I simply hit download and it automatically starts downloading it as a notepad. I appreciate any help since I am so technophobic lol

lewd666Guy

Jun 25, 2019
Hi sorry but I'm fairly new to these things. What do you mean by masked link? And I am not right clicking, when I follow the link I simply hit download and it automatically starts downloading it as a notepad. I appreciate any help since I am so technophobic lol
What city did you come from? What is the extension of the downloaded file? Maybe your system opens all files in notepad?

Heckler92

Nov 8, 2020
What city did you come from? What is the extension of the downloaded file? Maybe your system opens all files in notepad?
I'm in the UK if that helps? It's strange though cause I have downloaded stuff from here in the past. It was ages ago though so don't really remember what the difference was. It was one of Bo Wei's games.

kindanewbi

Oct 9, 2021
Are you using right-click and save as? Make sure you use the masked link for a proper redirect, it may be due to F95 masking as well. If the redirect is blocked by an extension or by software, you'll also have to allow it.Ah, yes, this unexpected badger event really did a number on many femdom developers... who are still earning money from beyond the grave thanks to the generous patrons.
Zenkuro stopped charging money for a Patreon. The newest information from him is that he has paused his Patreon untill a new update drops

Reactions: radcito

test13249

Dec 29, 2021
also in the next update can there be a cg veiwer it would not only be nice to have but show how much left there is so people will play the game more then once

FinrayB

Feb 12, 2021
is this one dead?....i kinda have a feeling it is or is on its way to. It would be a shame if so.

4.90 star(s) 31 Votes