RPGM A New Life in Submission [v0.03b] [Zenkuro]

4.90 star(s) 31 Votes

Ilikefeet324

Sep 30, 2020
Well, from what i accidentally came across, he made a progress update on patreon an hour ago, and while i didnt fully read it, i can only assume that this means it wasnt abandoned , yet

Ashidorei

Oct 6, 2018
So long as he keeps the quality he's delivered up until now and stays true to his vision, I don't mind waiting for whatever amount of time is needed between releases. Work reports could be welcomed, but I prefer silence more than setting up false expectations. When he has something to say, he says it and, personally, that's everything I need.

Reactions: Dipo69

LexiTV

Jan 24, 2018
What a suprise. It was obvious if you read the september progress report. He did a shitton of work which was all described there.
But most trolls and spammers here love spamming, crying and insulting game devs like it is their job even though they do not even support the project. I hate this sense of entitlement. Love how I got facepalm responses after saying the game is not abandoned.

Perubian

Nov 29, 2018
If somebody hasnt read it yet

This is what he wrote

Since the last time I wrote a progress report, I've been able to work more on the parts of the game development that don't involve just art.
I understand that it's taking me far too long to get something out, but the truth is that a lot goes into making the game (writing, sprite animations, drawing, CG animations...), especially as it branches out and becomes bigger, and with the limited time I have each day, it becomes that much more difficult.
However, as of now, I have pretty much finished most of the content that I'd planned for the next update (CGs, dialogue script, sprites...), and from this point on, it just becomes a matter of implementation and debugging, with the occasional tweak here and there.
I'll be sending out test builds to a few patrons that I know are proficient in either writing or game development.
These will contain the scenes/quests/storylines for each character, and I'll be adding to them as I finish implementing more content.
Once there's enough content for a good couple of hours of gameplay, I'll release it to the public, then continue to add more to it with time.
I'm grateful to everyone who's supporting, or has supported the game in the past. I truly mean that.

4.90 star(s) 31 Votes