RPGM A New Life in Submission [v0.03b] [Zenkuro]

4.90 star(s) 31 Votes

Jardani1

Apr 18, 2021
is this one dead?....i kinda have a feeling it is or is on its way to. It would be a shame if so.
Although I am a little disappointed that there has been no update for 8 months, I still have faith in Zenkuro, this game is not dead yet.

I saw zenkuro share some new scenes of Ms. Fran on another discord last december, which proves that at least he is still working on the next update.

Besides zenkuro stopped patron charging until the next update and didn't promise anything, we can't blame him about it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

nixzye

Sep 14, 2021
Although I am a little disappointed that there has been no update for 8 months, I still have faith in Zenkuro, this game is not dead yet.

I saw zenkuro share some new scenes of Ms. Fran on another discord last december, which proves that at least he is still working on the next update.

Besides zenkuro stopped patron charging until the next update and didn't promise anything, we can't blame him about it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
where did he post this pic?

LexiTV

Jan 24, 2018
Is cooking bugged?
I got 50 max hp and then 5 attack the next day but these stats did not show up in my status?? My HP & attack did not in fact increase??

Wyper

Nov 10, 2018
I really don't understand what is so hard about making a simple post saying "Hey guys I'm still working on the game".
and I really dont understand what is so difficult about inferring that if they aren't posting updates, they probably arent present on the website, which means whey won't be here to see your useless bitching, which is serving no purpose but spoiling the vibe of this whole place. Why don't you try showing your excitement and enthusiasm in a way that doesnt make you sound like an entitled and petulant person who doesnt appreciate free things?

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I really don't understand what is so hard about making a simple post saying "Hey guys I'm still working on the game".
Agreed. The last thing a dev wants is to look like another Koda. ⛏

and I really dont understand what is so difficult about inferring that if they aren't posting updates, they probably arent present on the website, which means whey won't be here to see your useless bitching, which is serving no purpose but spoiling the vibe of this whole place. Why don't you try showing your excitement and enthusiasm in a way that doesnt make you sound like an entitled and petulant person who doesnt appreciate free things?
Be nice.

norpbuh

Mar 7, 2020
People are allowed to be dissapointed after Zenkuro apologized last time for no communication, guess that apology meant nothing

Reactions: Evizzy89

LexiTV

Jan 24, 2018
Progress report was posted on Patreon on September or so...
Now for the real important stuff.... can anyone answer my question about food? :D

• Haha
Reactions: Zred.

RoachCoach

Sep 23, 2022
Dude thinks I'm the one bitching lmao, and I'm talking about patreon not this site. I think people have some right to bitch if you don't post an update for months.

Reactions: norpbuh
4.90 star(s) 31 Votes