RPGM A New Life in Submission [v0.03b] [Zenkuro]

4.90 star(s) 31 Votes

Cuckoldry

Jan 29, 2019
friend it this game abandoned ? i wait to long for new update.i hope this game continue because i like it. only femdom in this game and heroine desige look good.please ZENKURO continue

RodolFaso

Aug 4, 2017
So far the game has been excellent so I am quite excited for the next update, from the images that have been seen it seems that there will be more characters relating more closely to the protagonist.

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
Nice game, but I'm stuck at the plush toy quest (sneaking past the teachers minigame) :mad: It's FUCKING IMPOSSIBLE to complete! The timing is far too difficult! Why do we need those stupid arcade-style minigames in a VN/strategy type game AT ALL? Especially with this level of difficulty! :mad::mad::mad:

LexiTV

Jan 24, 2018
Nice game, but I'm stuck at the plush toy quest (sneaking past the teachers minigame) :mad: It's FUCKING IMPOSSIBLE to complete! The timing is far too difficult! Why do we need those stupid arcade-style minigames in a VN/strategy type game AT ALL? Especially with this level of difficulty! :mad::mad::mad:
It is a smart idea to build in some mechanics that require a bit of skill and a baseline IQ.
First of all that gets rid of children under 18.
Also this signals to the fanbase that this is a game that requires people to actually think instead of just playing with 1 hand and jerking off.
Too bad you failed this basic check.

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
It is a smart idea to build in some mechanics that require a bit of skill and a baseline IQ.
First of all that gets rid of children under 18.
Also this signals to the fanbase that this is a game that requires people to actually think instead of just playing with 1 hand and jerking off.
Too bad you failed this basic check.
For the record, I didn't fail it in the end :cool: But, wasting a few hours on this wasn't necessarily what I was looking for in this type of game.

Last edited:

lewd666Guy

Jun 25, 2019
It looks like this will really be an update for the whole year. By the way, zen wrote that he would send the game to some patrons for testing, if I'm not mistaken. Someone got it? I would like to know if this update was worth almost a year of waiting.

herbiterbi

Jul 16, 2018
It looks like this will really be an update for the whole year. By the way, zen wrote that he would send the game to some patrons for testing, if I'm not mistaken. Someone got it? I would like to know if this update was worth almost a year of waiting.
You do know that you don‘t need to invest any resources in „waiting“ you can use the time you „wait“ to do other productive things

Kory

Jan 6, 2018
It's been over a year since the thread was updated :( Is/was this game abandoned? I liked it a lot and keep checking regularly for updates :/

Reactions: yanon2222
4.90 star(s) 31 Votes