RPGM A New Life in Submission [v0.03b] [Zenkuro]

4.90 star(s) 31 Votes

Anonymous100

Jul 7, 2017
The 5 star reviews for this game read suspiciously like the fake Amazon reviews most of the top products on Amazon have. Wonder if this dev hired out those review manipulation companies, and I'm also curious if they now use AI to write their fake reviews. Definitely always were bots but nowadays AI is rapidly improving, and there are so many reviews to pull from.

So how does the Abandoned tag work? Does it happen automatically or does someone make a request? I can't wait to see that tag on this game.
I think you're being biased cause you didn't like it. The femdom finder thread blew up with praises for the game when it initially came out and I don't mean from randos but from the people that usually tread there.

Reactions: Tkl27 and Jardani1

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
The 5 star reviews for this game read suspiciously like the fake Amazon reviews most of the top products on Amazon have. Wonder if this dev hired out those review manipulation companies, and I'm also curious if they now use AI to write their fake reviews. Definitely always were bots but nowadays AI is rapidly improving, and there are so many reviews to pull from.

So how does the Abandoned tag work? Does it happen automatically or does someone make a request? I can't wait to see that tag on this game.
I wrote one of those. If I was being paid, I never received my check.

ANLIS is impressive and I thought it truly had excellent potential. It's a damn shame it died/fell into development hell. But based on the initial build, it felt like something special.

If you take a sample cut from another femdom game roughly with the same amount of content, what is clearly better than ANLIS? ToT maybe? UTW perhaps? IDK, I think ANLIS deserved the praise based on the demo.

smellyz44

Aug 9, 2020
I wrote one of those. If I was being paid, I never received my check.

ANLIS is impressive and I thought it truly had excellent potential. It's a damn shame it died/fell into development hell. But based on the initial build, it felt like something special.

If you take a sample cut from another femdom game roughly with the same amount of content, what is clearly better than ANLIS? ToT maybe? UTW perhaps? IDK, I think ANLIS deserved the praise based on the demo.
It sure deservED the praise. That's why It makes this purgatory of development so sad.

tontoman

May 4, 2017
I think you're being biased cause you didn't like it. The femdom finder thread blew up with praises for the game when it initially came out and I don't mean from randos but from the people that usually tread there.
Or having a hissy fit because they feel betrayed that it might be dead. I've seen a poster have nothing but praise for a game, then get all weird when the dev was having real problem (I mean RL problems, no money poor country dying GPU probs) saying it must go on. Then when it was declared dead by the Dev, he posted a 1star review saying how it was always bad, wtf?

Like why would you ever want an abandoned tag? If you didn't like it, they wouldn't be here. If they liked it, they should be sad. If you have some weird entitlement thing going and now you're not getting it, yeah then maybe you want to see it for some revenge or something weird.

Arubedoo

Dec 13, 2019
Or having a hissy fit because they feel betrayed that it might be dead. I've seen a poster have nothing but praise for a game, then get all weird when the dev was having real problem (I mean RL problems, no money poor country dying GPU probs) saying it must go on. Then when it was declared dead by the Dev, he posted a 1star review saying how it was always bad, wtf?

Like why would you ever want an abandoned tag? If you didn't like it, they wouldn't be here. If they liked it, they should be sad. If you have some weird entitlement thing going and now you're not getting it, yeah then maybe you want to see it for some revenge or something weird.
He just keeps posting L takes, people disagree with him, they call him out and now he hates the thread and the game by association.
It makes absolutely no sense for someone to feel this much hate towards a game they thought was mid.
The human thing to do would be to just move on, or not even care.
It's not the first time, and likely won't be the last.

Side note: The abandoned tag doesn't really mean anything, it's just there to sort games out.
The second an update gets posted, the tag can get lifted.

4.90 star(s) 31 Votes