RPGM A New Life in Submission [v0.03b] [Zenkuro]

4.90 star(s) 31 Votes

Arubedoo

Dec 13, 2019
I wish devs would release abandoned game for free use, that way someone else can continue it. This has so much potential for earnings or simply as just a hobby..
technically the code isn't hidden, anyone who owns RPG Maker can access it. it's just a matter of being able to match the quality of what came before. and in my opinion anyone who can do that is better off making their own game instead, with their own vision.
On the flip side, if it gets picked up by some random person who isn't very good with the engine, it would just get dragged into the mud.

Reactions: Gcdhdf and sina157

carolvsV

Aug 1, 2019
But is it really officially abandoned? Do we have proof anywhere?
Unfortunately the dev is in radio silence since january, so we don't know if he's still working on the update or has abandoned the project. Would be nice an official statement about this, so people can stop hoping to see this great game updated.

someonebored3

Sep 13, 2018
Nothing on the game's Discord, either. Oh, well… The way I understand it, the "Abandoned" tag around here simply means that the game hasn't seen updates in a long time, but nothing is technically stopping the developer from, say, show up with an update and get the tag lifted.
Regardless of what the future holds for this project, Zenkuro has my respect for stopping the Patreon… I've seen many developers vanish through thin air, but still get money from their supporters.

Wyper

Nov 10, 2018
i DL'd on the day he released on f95 and i was worried it was gonna be a while between updates when i saw how filled out the initial shared file was.. i was expecting a few months though, this feels pseudo abandoned here sadly :(

• Sad
Reactions: ItzSpc

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I wish devs would release abandoned game for free use, that way someone else can continue it. This has so much potential for earnings or simply as just a hobby..
Agreed with this. There is an ever-expanding graveyard of great games that need to be continued. *Looking at you Cute Monsters and Mommy, Girl Beats Hero, and Sunny Coast College*

• Angry
Reactions: Test202 and Uros666

Vampoo

Dec 30, 2019
Hey guys, I am an aspiring game developer who is about to create my own game in this genre. I have just finished half of the storyboard, and I wanted to ask: do people enjoy these games if they contain tons of puzzles and mini-games?

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
Hey guys, I am an aspiring game developer who is about to create my own game in this genre. I have just finished half of the storyboard, and I wanted to ask: do people enjoy these games if they contain tons of puzzles and mini-games?
Cannot speak for anyone else, but personally, I absolutely hate mini-games and QTEs. Puzzles (as in solving some mystery within the game plot) are good.

jivid06

Aug 2, 2022
I suggest adding a gallery or some other "opt-out" option for those who just want to jack off

Reactions: Tkl27

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Girl Beats Hero is completed, not abandoned. Hell, Boko even working on the Chapter 3 as we speak, check their Twitter.
Idk if I would call it completed. The food and money mechanics still haven't been implemented and the shrine maiden was never added :( I know GBH wasn't officially abandoned but it's gone so far without an update it still counts.

jivid06

Aug 2, 2022
when I try to play the game, it keeps getting error
Failed to load: img/characters/$ModernPlus Car - SUV II Green II - C ȼ pia.png

can someone hand me that specific png so I can put it in my game

Last edited:
4.90 star(s) 31 Votes