RPGM A New Life in Submission [v0.03b] [Zenkuro]

4.90 star(s) 31 Votes
Jan 21, 2021
The 5 star reviews for this game read suspiciously like the fake Amazon reviews most of the top products on Amazon have. Wonder if this dev hired out those review manipulation companies, and I'm also curious if they now use AI to write their fake reviews. Definitely always were bots but nowadays AI is rapidly improving, and there are so many reviews to pull from.

So how does the Abandoned tag work? Does it happen automatically or does someone make a request? I can't wait to see that tag on this game.
This is just biasim. This is one of, if not the best game that has came out on this site since the past year IMO. Hopefully you can tell I'm not a bot.

LexiTV

Jan 24, 2018
Aside from the bullshit discussions are there any real news? The last progress report was in january and I'd expect that a progress report usually gets done every week or every month at the latest.

LexiTV

Jan 24, 2018
Man, I remember when I thought this game had potential to be the best femdom game ever.
It still has potential. I do not understand this dev at all. Why does he not talk to his own community fans. I asked in the Discord and the answer I got was a huge suprise to me:

In short: he always does this, ignored everyone and then out of the blue posts an update... allthough that person admitted that there is a possiblity that he might just disappear one day.

Nov 12, 2021
It still has potential. I do not understand this dev at all. Why does he not talk to his own community fans. I asked in the Discord and the answer I got was a huge suprise to me:

In short: he always does this, ignored everyone and then out of the blue posts an update... allthough that person admitted that there is a possiblity that he might just disappear one day.
I guess he‘s got an ignore fetish‍

LexiTV

Jan 24, 2018
Honestly, I think I prefer that over string people along with false promises and excuses.
Noone is expecting promises or release dates.
Is it hard to write a few lines every month or at least every second month of what he did / worked on?
That is the minimum of basic accountability that a dev who gets nearly 1k every month should do.
Hell he would even get more money if he would communicate a bit more. I am actually thinking about supporting the project but who knows if he is actually working on it or quit months ago.

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
Noone is expecting promises or release dates.
Is it hard to write a few lines every month or at least every second month of what he did / worked on?
That is the minimum of basic accountability that a dev who gets nearly 1k every month should do.
Hell he would even get more money if he would communicate a bit more. I am actually thinking about supporting the project but who knows if he is actually working on it or quit months ago.
as far as I am aware he quit awhile ago and said he would put his patreon on pause

4.90 star(s) 31 Votes