RPGM A New Life in Submission [v0.03b] [Zenkuro]

4.90 star(s) 31 Votes

Jardani1

Apr 18, 2021
Good news: Master Zenkuro is back and live streamed on discord for 3 hours. His new CG are incredibly good, and his painting skills have improved a lot. (He was already good at drawing before, but now he is even better, which really surprised me.)

Bad news: I forgot to take some screenshots to show you guys.

ScotchCreamVO

Sep 19, 2020
Good news: Master Zenkuro is back and live streamed on discord for 3 hours. His new CG are incredibly good, and his painting skills have improved a lot. (He was already good at drawing before, but now he is even better, which really surprised me.)

Bad news: I forgot to take some screenshots to show you guys.
I'm so eager to believe there will be more ANLIS content that I am 100% going to take your word for it.

In the parlance of the times, I am down bad.

Reactions: ab2114

TanJir0

Jun 3, 2023
Hi, is worth it to support this? I see it says abandoned. How far can you advance in the game?

I started playing it yesterday and I found it awesome, I had never felt so immersed in an rpgm, the story has captivated me, the scenes, the dialogues, the dojo... I'm in fucking love with Leah.

Anyway, forgive my English, I would love to support this game but i want to make sure it's worth it first.

Reactions: Jardani1

fixonn

Sep 25, 2022
Hi, is worth it to support this? I see it says abandoned. How far can you advance in the game?

I started playing it yesterday and I found it awesome, I had never felt so immersed in an rpgm, the story has captivated me, the scenes, the dialogues, the dojo... I'm in fucking love with Leah.

Anyway, forgive my English, I would love to support this game but i want to make sure it's worth it first.
Yes

yeah bro it's worth to support this awesome game

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018

The last update was over one year ago. Developer has this game as a side-thing and priotizes RL. Disappeared for a long time without responding to messages. But also shut down Patreon.
I recommend to support them when they provide a new release, then stop supporting them when they don't deliver for a while. It's unclear if and when the game develops, so supporting it is a risk.

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
The last update was over one year ago. Developer has this game as a side-thing and priotizes RL. Disappeared for a long time without responding to messages. But also shut down Patreon.
I recommend to support them when they provide a new release, then stop supporting them when they don't deliver for a while. It's unclear if and when the game develops, so supporting it is a risk.
patreon was paused for one month, out of the entire time as far as im aware (it has to be paused manually every month)
so the patreon was never shut down

TanJir0

Jun 3, 2023
Thanks for the replies. I will wait to see a new update and then I'll support it. How many days you can advance in game at this point? Perhaps is worth to wait before playing more. I hope my English is understandable

kindanewbi

Oct 9, 2021
patreon was paused for one month, out of the entire time as far as im aware (it has to be paused manually every month)
so the patreon was never shut down
AS a patron that's not true. The Patreon has been paused since the break. Zenkuro himself said that he will unpause Patreon only when he will have sure that he is going to release an update that month. So if you want to support this game you only pay when the update comes out

LexiTV

Jan 24, 2018
I remain pessimistic. This game has so overdone it with the scope of the game. How many damn girls has he planned on introducing? 16 or so? He is still producing content for the very FIRST girl!! Estimated release date: 01.06.2074.
With a little bit of luck I can still get an erection at that point and enjoy it secretly in my retirement home when my wife is sleeping.

datguy4321

Apr 14, 2020
I remain pessimistic. This game has so overdone it with the scope of the game. How many damn girls has he planned on introducing? 16 or so? He is still producing content for the very FIRST girl!! Estimated release date: 01.06.2074.
With a little bit of luck I can still get an erection at that point and enjoy it secretly in my retirement home when my wife is sleeping.
True, I mean one can only program so much but they clearly love drawing more than making the game (two streams of new art already), should swap to comics like the Pixiv one instead. I'm not saying this negatively.

4.90 star(s) 31 Votes