RPGM A New Life in Submission [v0.03b] [Zenkuro]

4.90 star(s) 31 Votes

qwerfgh

Oct 19, 2019
The first girl isn't bad, it would be better to make different games for every girl and there's a massive amount of possibilities that can be done with the first girl.

I do prefer the first one over the second.
Several games would likely be better and then you can add a lot of actions from side characters, many side characters can be reused by each game in relation to the kinks of those girls. The first game would take time and then the others might just mainly need the drawing.

Hopefully we'll see more updates from this developer as the game is good and have a lot of possibilities.

Oct 26, 2017
I wish devs would release abandoned game for free use, that way someone else can continue it. This has so much potential for earnings or simply as just a hobby..
Apologies for the late reply, but all of RMMV/RMMZ code is fully open-source. It's literal JavaScript (engine core and plugins) and JSON (which any user can mod to their liking) unless of course it was changed for a production release (usually the case for bigger projects where teams might get paranoid, but by design for RPG Maker, all forms of obfuscation are instantly defeatable).

You do not need RPG Maker for this unless you want a fancy project GUI with maps, events, etc. This is not true for the older RPG Maker engines as they used pure and RPG Maker XP and older (if I recall correctly) did not have external plugin support. If you need the fancy GUI, all you only really need technically is a and the engine core.

(I'm also glad to learn that Zenkuro is fine and didn't fall for the "let's exploit those kind and lazy patrons" scam scheme.)

Kory

Jan 6, 2018
maaaaaannn.... I waited for months because i thought there'd be some kind of new content and now there is a "abandoned" sticker >:-(

4.90 star(s) 31 Votes