RPGM A New Life in Submission [v0.03b] [Zenkuro]

4.90 star(s) 31 Votes

smellyz44

Aug 9, 2020
Facepalm react my message all you want, it just shows you have no comeback :geek: smellyz44

Unlike you some people prefer quality over quantity : P
I'm much more vindictive with Dekarous than with Zenkuro, for those who wonder why this banner is that I like the first three Domina characters, released a very long time ago, Dekarous released a very good concept and start to the game before everything went all over the place, which seems to be the norm in this kind of game.
I can see from your comment that you don't have the IQ to understand my messages, you use pre-constructed phrases for sheep, so stick to the discord.

smellyz44

Aug 9, 2020
It was a cycle of busy months where the most I could do was draw, into slightly less busy weeks where I try to implement said drawings. The only instance where I said I could have something ready soon enough was during January's update, and at the time it did seem like it could be the case, but I didn't account for the sizable amount of CGs that was starting to pile up from the previous "busy" months.

My day job schedule was relatively permissive at the time, but I was working 6-8 hours on the game DAILY (12 during weekends) due to the initial optimism I had after making the first release and seeing how it well it was taken. This came at the expense of my personal/social life.
I can tell you with absolute confidence: that was a mistake I'll never make again.
The only way you'll ever be able to expect a similar release schedule, at least with the same amount of content is if I can hire outside help.

Now you're being disingenuous, It was paused during September, that's four months, which is roughly the same amount of time it took to make the 0.02 version (especially when you consider that I had some CGs pre-drawn for that version beforehand as evident from the teaser pictures I had posted months before I made the initial release). The argument about people expecting content makes no sense because it would imply that I had stopped working completely on the game or have made the decision to take a pause, which was not the case at all, I was still drawing regularly, just at a slower pace.

Side note, but considering a typical CG takes between 2-4 hours for me to complete, It's safe to say that I have well beyond 1000 hours clocked in on the game since the last update, which when you consider how much I made from it (and how much a single CG costs by a hired artist), it might as well count as slavery.
The only reason I continue is because I enjoy "most" of the process of making ANLIS, and turning down money should be a good enough proof for that, I'm not sure why you insist on wanting to make me look like the bad guy.

You say you want to offer constructive criticism, but all it takes is a simple search of your name on this thread, and this is what you get:

This was posted by you exactly one month after I announced my return by the end of June.
More grossly exaggerated statements with the purpose to antagonize me.

Accusing my mods who are really great people and have nothing to do with any of this.

Openly admitting that you like to stir shit up.

I'm not even gonna comment on this one.

If this is what counts as "constructive criticism", then I'm good.
You see Zenkuro, the negative thing about communicating with people, so one thing you can't know, is that later on some ill-intentioned person can come along and take phrases out of context to try and pass you off as some idea they have of you no matter how far from reality it is. The context, which was very much shared, was that I was very salty because I was waiting for a new patch but nothing was coming, and in the discord it said for the most part that the return was imminent. it wasn't, and then long afterwards I understood for myself that I shouldn't wait for anything and shouldn't believe in these announced returns. If you had made the announcement to stop expecting anything, none of these messages would have existed.

Yes, I've said all that, but so what? When I talk about yes-men the topic soon fills up with this to prove my point. Your mods are inevitably part of it, and it's hardly surprising since that's the purpose of their "job", besides those who jumped on my post as soon as it appeared are perhaps some of them
ye recently like two months ago, big changes since then as we can all see.
This was posted by you exactly one month after I announced my return by the end of June.
More grossly exaggerated statements with the purpose to antagonize me.
Yes, this message is correct, you had announced your return for the umpteenth time and nothing happened.

I'm usually that kind of guy, i was one of the first to do that for Domina.
Openly admitting that you like to stir shit up.
Yes, I give sincere, head-on feedback that makes people react (this guy is so annoyiiiing!), and this has an undeniable effect, since it's impossible to see you talking about your work as openly as you did after this post, so you're welcome!
Ty for the insider news. Also, love when you tell us to shut up, LadyBoss :oops:
I'm not even gonna comment on this one.

If this is what counts as "constructive criticism", then I'm good.
Oh come on, you're working on a femdom game and on a femdom site you're acting like a guy shocked that a guy likes a woman telling him to shut up? You're gonna make your guy dirty like that? Now that's low!

Now that the bandage has been ripped off, yes, put all that energy you have for replying to me into developing the game and it'll be out next week!

GearlessJoe

Jun 17, 2018
You see Zenkuro, the negative thing about communicating with people, so one thing you can't know, is that later on some ill-intentioned person can come along and take phrases out of context to try and pass you off as some idea they have of you no matter how far from reality it is. The context, which was very much shared, was that I was very salty because I was waiting for a new patch but nothing was coming, and in the discord it said for the most part that the return was imminent. it wasn't, and then long afterwards I understood for myself that I shouldn't wait for anything and shouldn't believe in these announced returns. If you had made the announcement to stop expecting anything, none of these messages would have existed.

Yes, I've said all that, but so what? When I talk about yes-men the topic soon fills up with this to prove my point. Your mods are inevitably part of it, and it's hardly surprising since that's the purpose of their "job", besides those who jumped on my post as soon as it appeared are perhaps some of them
Yes, this message is correct, you had announced your return for the umpteenth time and nothing happened.

Yes, I give sincere, head-on feedback that makes people react (this guy is so annoyiiiing!), and this has an undeniable effect, since it's impossible to see you talking about your work as openly as you did after this post, so you're welcome!
Oh come on, you're working on a femdom game and on a femdom site you're acting like a guy shocked that a guy likes a woman telling him to shut up? You're gonna make your guy dirty like that? Now that's low!

Now that the bandage has been ripped off, yes, put all that energy you have for replying to me into developing the game and it'll be out next week!
I think I can say that I'm a guy who's a bit infamous for wasting time arguing with almost anyone about almost anything for no good reason and for waaaaay longer than I really should.
So when even I say that you're not really worth arguing with right now. That should count for something...
I'm tempted to take the bait though

obiruto

Nov 22, 2021

You are such an entitled little bitch

Reactions: TheBackup8145

Lemurian

May 20, 2020
I'm much more vindictive with Dekarous than with Zenkuro, for those who wonder why this banner is that I like the first three Domina characters, released a very long time ago, Dekarous released a very good concept and start to the game before everything went all over the place, which seems to be the norm in this kind of game.
I can see from your comment that you don't have the IQ to understand my messages, you use pre-constructed phrases for sheep, so stick to the discord.
I do understand your messages, they just plainly have barely any substance. You cry about lack of communication from a person developing a hentai game, accusing them of things you are simply assuming to be true. We do not know how much Zenkuro has done before and during the time he paused the patreon, you are just assuming he didn't do shit lol
And when Zenkuro called you out on that you left it out during your next reply and only responded to the things you had a "comeback" to. What you do has nothing to do with "sincere head-on feedback" all you're doing is white knighting the patreons for your own agenda to pressure a guy into doing the development in a way you want.

Nothing you said about Domina changed anything about my point. The first three Domina characters were still traced and sloppily created, your ad hominem at the end of your reply is not able to distract from that fact lmfao

Do I wish Zenkuro would show more stuff about the game and what he's doing, or release builds somewhere inbetween? Yeah of course. But in the end it's his decision and he has to live with the fact that people may stop supporting him and the development because of the lack of information (This thread still having the "Abandoned" tag being a great example of this)

Oct 26, 2017
Very bad timing but welcome back Zenkuro.

(I hope it's chill in the Discord, I wouldn't know because well... you already know.)

S3ri4l

Jun 7, 2020
I have insider information that a new update is coming on September 1.
This post will get deleted soon so share it as much as you can.
xd.jpg

(sorry, your comment remind me of this XD if only that was true it would make for a great birthday gift for me :p)

stupnot

Sep 10, 2021
It's amazing how these authors can fail to release anything for years, but still have scores of discord simps reassuring us that the project is being 'worked on' and something big is around the corner... just 2 more weeks!!!

I find it funny that zen claimed to work over 1000 hours on this project since closing the Patreon and despite having nothing to show for it, we should be grateful for that grad A effort

obiruto

Nov 22, 2021
It's amazing how these authors can fail to release anything for years, but still have scores of discord simps reassuring us that the project is being 'worked on' and something big is around the corner... just 2 more weeks!!!

I find it funny that zen claimed to work over 1000 hours on this project since closing the Patreon and despite having nothing to show for it, we should be grateful for that grad A effort
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

GearlessJoe

Jun 17, 2018

First of all, disqualifying everyone who isn't in the "offended at long development times" camp as a "discord simp" is beyond retarded. Guess what, most people a) have enough experience with the development cycles of other games in the genre that they're used to games taking a long time before coming out AND b) realize the key differences in Zenkuro's case that makes him a lot more sympathetic as a developer in the eyes of the community
Literally no one is telling you that you should feel grateful to Zenkuro, if you can't appreciate how they're a lot better than other devs in the genre then that's your problem, no one really gives a shit. But there's a big difference between not being grateful and acting like a little baby who's angwy that their christmas presents didn't come early and is throwing a stinky little tatrum because of that.
Before running your mouth you people who complain about the long development times should realize that it's yourselves setting the expectations that are never met, if you think otherwise then show me where Zen's announced any release dates for the next ANLIS update... You can't, because there haven't actually been any official delays (meanwhile Koda's delayed Respite for the 90th time), if you really can't manage expectations as an adult and in this context then I don't know what to tell you.
Then there's the Patreon thing, Zen is literally receiving 0 backer money while taking as much time as he likes to develop his game, and people STILL give him shit for it lmao. Seriously, do you not understand that isn't any profit motive in this case like in 99.9% of other cases? You're so used to being exploited that when someone treats you fairly you actually lash out at them, it's nuts.
And perhaps saddest thing of all, is that Zenkuro actually wanted to keep developing the game on his own, without letting anyone know, in radio silence, until there was something that could be released to the public, it's was an "actions speak louder than words" type of deal. He ended up resuming communication because WE ASKED HIM TO. And Zen isn't perfect obviously, we asked him for a reason, people really did think that the game had been abandoned (Funny how the abandoned tag for the game's F95 thread appeared instantly, but other games with exploitative devs that are in delay hell for way longer never get the tag for some reason, hmmmm) and were getting bummed about it, Zen clearly should learn to communicate better or find someone to do that job for him so that his community isn't left in the dark, I'm pretty sure everyone you stupidly call a "discord simp" has been giving out this simple piece of criticism for way longer than you have. And even if you assholes make it look like it was a bad idea to tell the community about the game's development before having an update around the corner, I still firmly believe that most people are happy to know that the game is being worked and you're just part of a really annoying vocal minority who gets their hopes up on their own because they're... well... DUMB.

smellyz44

Aug 9, 2020

Now, now, don't be so adamant! I think we got 5 images in total, that's not nothing!

4.90 star(s) 31 Votes