RPGM A New Life in Submission [v0.03b] [Zenkuro]

4.90 star(s) 31 Votes

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
didn't he say week or less???
10.11.2023 03:39
yeah, sorry I missed the mark due to an unexpected writing issue. dialogue in some old scenes was written so long ago that I forgot just how inconsistent it was with the recently written scenes. I only found out as I was play testing. I'm gonna aim to put it out in the next couple of days.
If a couple of days is under a week (and if its not delayed further), then 0-5 days.

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
any news?
No. I would wait until friday. Then "a couple of days" are over a week and an indication that the update isn't as ready as claimed. For now, I buy the explanation that the update is mostly finished. Zenkuro doesn't have a bad record of lying - he is just silent until he made progress he considers worth mentioning.

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
This is the first half of the update.

It focuses on the following characters: Natalie, Chloe, Ashley, Lydia, Eris (New character), Matt. (More information in the changelog)

Leah/Yuki/Fran will come later. Due to how intertwined the progression is between them.

(CGs aside from Yuki's questline are mostly ready, about half the content is scripted and pending implementation).

Meh, no Leah and its unclear about the second half of the update. Is it intended for it to come soon? Because if not, why refer to it as a second part?

• Sad
Reactions: cmllcmll

obiruto

Nov 22, 2021
I know i'm bad at finding out stuff but where do you find the metal and high quality leather for the collar?
Also I cant find where to start Lydia's quest.

The update looks promising!

Last edited:

gabygabyerna

Mar 7, 2022
I know i'm bad at finding out stuff but where do you find the metal and high quality leathet for the collar?
Also I cant find where to start Lydia's quest.

The update looks promising!
It's nice to hear that! I think for non-subscribers, the game will be released next week. Nevertheless, looking forward to the update!

shäe1337

Jan 5, 2021
So, when will be a public release?

I thought that after such a break it would be right to release an update for everyone, considering that this is only the first part.

In any case, I'm glad and after more than a year of waiting, I'm ready to wait a little longer.
Google Drive:

Mega: Y#cGHTy1IhzYdAa10JzFai5zs5uodwBhxn7OgdBc2Azk

Changelog:

Just unhappy we can't edit submission points with editors after a year wait

Santi34

Apr 22, 2023
Hi neither of these seem to work? The google drive is down and the Mega is asking for an encryption key. Can you take a look at this please?

4.90 star(s) 31 Votes