RPGM A New Life in Submission [v0.03b] [Zenkuro]

4.90 star(s) 31 Votes

Colorito

Oct 18, 2018
Good evening guys, for those who played the new update, you know where I can find lydia and the materials required for the collar? Thanks ;) in advance

lewd666Guy

Jun 25, 2019
Good evening guys, for those who played the new update, you know where I can find lydia and the materials required for the collar? Thanks ;) in advance
where do we find Lydia ? and the leather/metal high quality plz ~~ thank you all
Where are you stuck? What is written in quest description?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DangleDing

Jan 31, 2019
can anyone tell me about his plan going forward, I understand if not it's just been a while since we've gotten info I know he started with saying this, "Now that the first half of v0.03 is out, I can finally reveal a plan I have been thinking about for a while now. "

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
can anyone tell me about his plan going forward, I understand if not it's just been a while since we've gotten info I know he started with saying this, "Now that the first half of v0.03 is out, I can finally reveal a plan I have been thinking about for a while now. "
Now that the first half of v0.03 is out, I can finally reveal a plan I have been thinking about for a while now.
As you know, it took me quite a long time to get something out for you guys, and as much as I'd like to use the "aim for quality" or my "limited time" as excuses, they can't justify a development cycle of over one year. And while the latter half of v0.03 will come sooner, it would only be because I have many assets ready for it, and it should in no way be representative of what's to come afterwards.

This is why I made the decision to hire another developer to help me.
That said, I cannot do it just yet, as the patreon income is not at a level to support two people.
I decided to start working on another game, designed to have content made for it that is shorter, but at a more consistent rate.
I will also be adjusting the patreon tiers to accommodate this change soon, as well as adding a couple of more tiers for those who wish to offer more support.

That said, nothing is set in stone yet, I still only started to work on the concept art. I'll be running a few polls to decide with the community the direction in which the game should be heading.
I'll take a couple of days as a break from all the bug fixing, then I will focus on this new project for a few days, just enough to get a prototype running to show the community and get their feedback.
After that, it's straight back to ANLIS until the latter half of v0.03 is released.

I know some of you might feel disappointed that some of the focus is being shifted away from ANLIS, but I assure you, the ultimate goal is to reduce the time between released.
If the new game can't generate enough interest, then I'll just go back to focus solely on ANLIS again. Which would sadly mean we will all have to settle for slow development cycles, but at least then I would do so knowing that I tried something.

4.90 star(s) 31 Votes