RPGM A New Life in Submission [v0.03b] [Zenkuro]

4.90 star(s) 31 Votes

Redgate

Feb 8, 2018
I think it should be possible (i'm on day 12 with 68 affection, might've chosen a few submissive choices here and there), it will lead to the next (Hang out) option with Leah.
affection will go down a bit in leah's storyline later on but even if you cheat to 70+ the second hang out doesnt do anything

Pressftocum321

Sep 13, 2023
Thanks for coming back to develop this game. This is very good news. Immediately subscribe to Patreon. I wish you success and inspiration!

inthef95zone

Sep 21, 2017
Has anyone completed the fishing mini-game? because I can't find the right timing to fish for carp.
you have to fish in all spots (keeping the bar right in the middle for as long as possible each time, to get a minnow) and at the last spot you'll get the carp

Reactions: Marecki

Noone2882

May 3, 2021
So uhhhh, whenever im trying to ask jesse about the collar for Natalie the game just ends the conversation with him and i cant interact with him anymore. Anyone else? I'm playing on joiplay btw idk if that might be an issue.

EDIT: Yeah tried it on PC and it works just fine sheeesh

Last edited:

AntiMyx

Oct 7, 2017
Oh, I love this type of art, but the mc is... I suppose he's meant to be a typical protagonist from the harem genre, with all the cons that come with such characters, but come on... I've never wanted to punch a game's protagonist so badly.

Sera19

May 10, 2020
Oh, I love this type of art, but the mc is... I suppose he's meant to be a typical protagonist from the harem genre, with all the cons that come with such characters, but come on... I've never wanted to punch a game's protagonist so badly.
you´ve got something in common with all the female characters in the game.

• Haha
Reactions: himomo

SemperNefarius

Jun 19, 2019
you have to fish in all spots (keeping the bar right in the middle for as long as possible each time, to get a minnow) and at the last spot you'll get the carp
But how exactly do you do that, if I may ask?
All I figured out was how to manipulate the green bar but that seems to have exactly no influence on the outcome and all I get is "fish ran away".

To be honest all except for the "press-arrow" and "stack boxes" minigames are very badly explained (as in: not at all), which to be fair is the only real criticism I have of this game...

Reactions: bulifun

Arubedoo

Dec 13, 2019
But how exactly do you do that, if I may ask?
All I figured out was how to manipulate the green bar but that seems to have exactly no influence on the outcome and all I get is "fish ran away".

To be honest all except for the "press-arrow" and "stack boxes" minigames are very badly explained (as in: not at all), which to be fair is the only real criticism I have of this game...
It was explained somewhere in the previous comments, the fishing minigame requires that you keep the arrow in the middle the whole time the timer is running and not only at the tail end

SemperNefarius

Jun 19, 2019
It was explained somewhere in the previous comments, the fishing minigame requires that you keep the arrow in the middle the whole time the timer is running and not only at the tail end
Then my game is bugged, as there is no arrow.
Only a green and a grey bar.
Keeping the green bar in the middle for the entire time I managed (I think) but it had no influence on the grey bar, which runs out before the timer and thus it is a failure.

EDIT: Restarting the game solved the issue. There is still no arrow but keeping the bar in the middle actually works now to fish

Last edited:

Arubedoo

Dec 13, 2019
Then my game is bugged, as there is no arrow.
Only a green and a grey bar.
Keeping the green bar in the middle for the entire time I managed (I think) but it had no influence on the grey bar, which runs out before the timer and thus it is a failure.
you're right, I meant the green bar. keep it between the two grey bars. keep it inside the whole time or as long as you can.

4.90 star(s) 31 Votes