RPGM A New Life in Submission [v0.03b] [Zenkuro]

4.90 star(s) 31 Votes

bulifun

Sep 15, 2019
where is the leather and metal? also would be nice to be able to skip minigames and qte after certain times of failure as it is too hard imo (also my keyboard sucks)

Jul 8, 2022
Oh, I love this type of art, but the mc is... I suppose he's meant to be a typical protagonist from the harem genre, with all the cons that come with such characters, but come on... I've never wanted to punch a game's protagonist so badly.
He didn't bother me too much until the Chloe scenes. I know it's the theme of the game but somehow the MC feels so much more pathetic than even the MC from Katalist that it pisses me off.

Tormented101

Jun 1, 2021
where is the leather and metal? also would be nice to be able to skip minigames and qte after certain times of failure as it is too hard imo (also my keyboard sucks)
You have to do some of Lydia's quest first. That unlocks you Grant or Garnt ( whatever his name was). And he can get you leather/metal. But also it's costs like 300 per.piece. And you need Like 12 of each I think? So def do the part time work at the shop or something for money.

Reactions: bulifun
Aug 11, 2023
Don't get all bent out of shape dude. I don't think Zenkuro made the game with the MC's personality being the main selling point.
Don't get your knickers in a twist over a side character. It's funny to me that a cartoon character can make your "blood boil". Fortunately for me, that's exactly what I like about MC.

Jul 8, 2022
Don't get your knickers in a twist over a side character. It's funny to me that a cartoon character can make your "blood boil". Fortunately for me, that's exactly what I like about MC.
Good for you I guess. I don't think it's quite as funny for someone to get so butthurt over someone else's opinion on a fictional character. Chill out man. You can like whatever you want.

Tormented101

Jun 1, 2021
Honestly the Dev writes some fairly solid scenes. Like this is 90% foot fetish, but just a lot more intriguing than a lot of games with many fetishes just because of the quality of the writing.

Reactions: qwertyu7599

gabygabyerna

Mar 7, 2022
Hi, where can I find the fishing minigame? And is Grent/Grant gonna ever tell us something about the dudes bullying animals or it ends there?

qwertyu7599

Jan 29, 2023
I am stuck at the plushie quest. I don't remember what I did last on that quest line. What are the steps after talking to the rumor guy? Leah never shows up in her room.

J1215

Dec 15, 2019
It would be nice, if not a walkthrough, to at least know in general terms how to take the path of a girl (for example, with Violet, Chloe...).

Since I like Violet the most:love:, I would like to know if there is a path for Violet (is it possible to have a relationship with Violet and be with her). I hope this path Violet exists. And if this path exists, what needs to be done to get on Violet’s path (have a relationship with Violet and be with her).

Last edited:
4.90 star(s) 31 Votes