RPGM A New Life in Submission [v0.03b] [Zenkuro]

4.90 star(s) 31 Votes

qwertyu7599

Jan 29, 2023
Where can I find materials for a collar?
You have to start the quest where you help Lydia. Then you will meet a guy named Grant in the north west of the track field. You can obtain the high quality leather and metal from him.

can not fucking find the fishing location its joever
Fishing locations are in the mountain forest. Find a pond that has a bubbling spot in it. Go near the bubbles and press space. You must have a fishing rod in your inventory first.

Someone know where the rumors of the gang are? I was only able to find 2 out of 3...
I think one was outside near the school building, and two were inside the school. I don't know the exact location, just look for 2 guys with black outfits hanging out together. After finding 3/3, you must find the bald guy and the blue haired guy. They are located at the north of the Ashley's shop.

how to make money? i dont remember
Ashley (shop in the campus) pays pretty good.

Last edited:

Saturn23

Aug 27, 2022
This game is hard to play because the main character is extremely stupid. By the way. game characters also regularly notice this. It is impossible to even choose any adequate line of behavior.

Reactions: S3ri4l and DogStar

GW3388

Sep 21, 2023
may I ask, do I need to restart from beginning, I cannot switch on the scenarios you guys discussed above....... like Lydia, fishing, and the guy who sell metal & Leather , and how can I re-enter the mountain area? thank you all

chris619

Nov 18, 2019
may I ask, do I need to restart from beginning, I cannot switch on the scenarios you guys discussed above....... like Lydia, fishing, and the guy who sell metal & Leather , and how can I re-enter the mountain area? thank you all
there is a hotfix on discord that fixes it

Arubedoo

Dec 13, 2019
This game is hard to play because the main character is extremely stupid. By the way. game characters also regularly notice this. It is impossible to even choose any adequate line of behavior.
eh this one's pretty tame, got me scratching my head often, but at least the mc can formulate a sentence and talk back from time to time. it's unreal just how retarded a main character can be in games of this genre

Reactions: Evizzy89

qwertyu7599

Jan 29, 2023
Where I can find Lydia?
I don't remember
You need to talk to Jesse and choose "Help Lydia" if you haven't started that quest. After completing this quest you can travel to the forest by going through the campus gate. If there is no "Help Lydia" option when talking to Jesse, you need to apply this hotfix: https://f95zone.to/threads/a-new-life-in-submission-v0-03a-zenkuro.107321/post-12237304

latexdreams

Aug 4, 2020
very much enjoyin this game... except for the quicktime during the fight. Where I am supposed to repeatedly click. I cant click fast enough to get free. I like a challenge but this is beyond my fingers and my computer to do. :(

Reactions: Korgano

La3ziz

Sep 28, 2023
Hello, i was just wondering (also so that is don't waste too much time) does Ashley only have 2 scenes? (the story one, and the one after your first part time job at her shop)

4.90 star(s) 31 Votes