RPGM A New Life in Submission [v0.03b] [Zenkuro]

4.90 star(s) 31 Votes

Fred52

Sep 7, 2022
is there any option winong with leah?
every time i beat her the game bugs out and for some reason even though I have 83 affection points the game keeps saying not enough affection points to hang out with leah and says 73 required

Kuronek

Nov 17, 2023
Wait really? I am stuck at the scene where you share your story to eris about the collar and she choke you
Yea. After choking scene i talked with Natalie again and it worked. Maybe you need to talk with Natalie and wait few days too. Dunno whats the trigger.

Pic

May 13, 2017
Fantastic update. I am really happy this game come back with that amount of new stuff. Enjoyed all the scenes and the characters involved. I hope the new updates will come faster since i want to keep playing the game so much, keep this way !

Oct 26, 2017
every time i beat her the game bugs out and for some reason even though I have 83 affection points the game keeps saying not enough affection points to hang out with leah and says 73 required
It's a hardcoded message, it doesn't actually check your affection (not implemented). Social event 2 isn't in yet, same for some other affection/submission-based events.

You cannot beat Leah either unless you mean changing phases, she won't go below 1 HP. You can technically force defeat but that's pointless unless you don't want to take a loss, there is no victory handling and you'll just be redirected to post-processing.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

mehdios16

Jan 24, 2019
Is there any way to trigger the tournament for Yuki? Giving her time does not seem to do the trick.
Interacting with her gives me a dialogue about a tournament she has her hands full for the rest of the week. 20 days laters I'm still getting the same dialogue.

Kuronek

Nov 17, 2023
Is there any way to trigger the tournament for Yuki? Giving her time does not seem to do the trick.
Interacting with her gives me a dialogue about a tournament she has her hands full for the rest of the week. 20 days laters I'm still getting the same dialogue.
This is end for her.

GW3388

Sep 21, 2023
I have gone through Natalie scene with lying under her library desk and lick her foot then the system said her part is finished in this 0.03 version;
As for Lydia scene, after the fishing and wood-cutting mini-game, training and get two new skills, plus armpit licking, it seems for me that there's nothing to do right now; I have also buy the handheld console but don't know how to use it nor whom I should give to;

do you guys same with me here?

Croaa

Dec 15, 2018
I wish you just had the option to do the cleaning duty alone without being stuck by the sock thing

EDIT: I've been waiting for almost 2 weeks before doing it don't tell me it's still fresh bruh 1700965096354.png

Last edited:

s4000

Nov 30, 2020
Updated for v0.03b

Fixed the most notable bugs and non intuitive sections of the game:
1. Tutorial explaining the fishing minigame.
2. Players no longer able to fast travel out of areas that are supposed to be locked down.
3. Quest log now clearly displaying the number of items required to proceed.
4. Prompt showing the new items available in Grant's shop.
5. Major bug that prevented players using old saves from progressing Lydia's quest starting day 10. (Hotfix no longer needed)

Links:
Download: Mega Google Drive

Feedback is always welcome. (game related please)
If you can't be bothered to write a paragraph, just let me know what the best part about the update was for you, and the part you take the most issue with. so that I know what to focus on, and what to avoid.
I do take into account the points of criticism that are shared by a significant portion of the players.

Cheers.
I like pet play
I'm waiting for Natalies pet next part
More barking more four feet and a tail plug
Sorry my English languge is very bad

GW3388

Sep 21, 2023
Updated for v0.03b

Fixed the most notable bugs and non intuitive sections of the game:
1. Tutorial explaining the fishing minigame.
2. Players no longer able to fast travel out of areas that are supposed to be locked down.
3. Quest log now clearly displaying the number of items required to proceed.
4. Prompt showing the new items available in Grant's shop.
5. Major bug that prevented players using old saves from progressing Lydia's quest starting day 10. (Hotfix no longer needed)

Links:
Download: Mega Google Drive

Feedback is always welcome. (game related please)
If you can't be bothered to write a paragraph, just let me know what the best part about the update was for you, and the part you take the most issue with. so that I know what to focus on, and what to avoid.
I do take into account the points of criticism that are shared by a significant portion of the players.

Cheers.
if chastity belt start to appear in player's dream, I guess you are already have such story proposal, while please don't forget prostate orgasm

plus, please consider to add a memory room, thank you very much in advance

tka2

Jan 6, 2019
Can anyone tell me how to make money? I've heard that Ashley can give a job, but how to activate it? I also cooked a meal for Leah once, but I don't have any more options for what to cook for her.

Troutmask90

May 11, 2020
Natalie wouldn't normally be my preferred archetype in this type of game but her story is so well written I'm looking forward to her story the most right now

4.90 star(s) 31 Votes