RPGM A New Life in Submission [v0.03b] [Zenkuro]

4.90 star(s) 31 Votes

opszito

Dec 3, 2023
Great update!

So I was able to trigger some of the missing scenes, can anyone help me out for these scenes?

is it possible to trigger the second one?

gabygabyerna

Mar 7, 2022
Is there a scene if you go train with Lydia? Like after accomplishing the skills that she wants you to obtain in order for her to train you?

yanon2222

Dec 14, 2022
Is there a way to slow down the QTE? I can't seem to beat them.
Do i need to beet Leah to unlock interactions with Lydia, Natalie, Chloe, Ashley, and Matt/Ellie?
Thanks!

yanon2222

Dec 14, 2022
Please, make these stupid quicktime events slower or remove them alltogether. It's a fap game and not dexterity masterclass after all)
This tbh. Also ability to skip through scenes would be nice. I deleted my saves. Reinstalled to try out the new version and it is taking me 2 hours so far and not even close to getting back to where I was. Just holding "z" through most of the scene I already played through but it is still very slow with some of the scenes taking 15 or more minutes.

It is worth it to get to the new scenes and interactions because I love the art and writing in this game. I complain but the game is 10/10.

Reactions: Evizzy89

Arubedoo

Dec 13, 2019
This tbh. Also ability to skip through scenes would be nice. I deleted my saves. Reinstalled to try out the new version and it is taking me 2 hours so far and not even close to getting back to where I was. Just holding "z" through most of the scene I already played through but it is still very slow with some of the scenes taking 15 or more minutes.

It is worth it to get to the new scenes and interactions because I love the art and writing in this game. I complain but the game is 10/10.
holding the ctrl key will fast forward the game

4.90 star(s) 31 Votes