RPGM A New Life in Submission [v0.03b] [Zenkuro]

4.90 star(s) 31 Votes

Femdom_feet

Dec 1, 2023
Please, make these stupid quicktime events slower or remove them alltogether. It's a fap game and not dexterity masterclass after all)
I just want to get to the Natalie part (the femdom Liberian) and watch all her scenes. But I have to play the game. It honestly makes it just a... game. I can't even enjoy the femdom my body just sees it as a game now. Seriously why can't there just be an option to where you can just see the cuts scenes wth the captions...and the ones that just want femdom games (good luck getting hard) then do that. But for the sake of our previness... give us THE CUTS AS A CHOICE!

Nov 12, 2021
I just want to get to the Natalie part (the femdom Liberian) and watch all her scenes. But I have to play the game. It honestly makes it just a... game. I can't even enjoy the femdom my body just sees it as a game now. Seriously why can't there just be an option to where you can just see the cuts scenes wth the captions...and the ones that just want femdom games (good luck getting hard) then do that. But for the sake of our previness... give us THE CUTS AS A CHOICE!
Visual Novels would be the correct femdom games for you. I love how Zenkuro decided to make this game and the whole game lore behind it. Most femdom games are just plain boring in my opinion. But I can see if I made exclusive saves for the library path and give them to you.

Last edited:

PlatinumD

Nov 7, 2021
Visual Novels would be the correct femdom games for you. I love how Zenkuro decided to make this game and the whole game lore in behind, most femdom games are just plain boring in my opinion. But I can see if I made exclusive saves for the library path and give them to you.
Any good femdom visual novels you can recommend?

Niveket

Jan 27, 2019
I feel like the first 4 hours of gameplay is like a visual novel and it feels super scripted and a slog to go through if youre expecting a Rpgm, but then it opens up and feels great to play, love the quicktime events. But the thunder leash move needs some tuning... very boring to just have to keep concentrate up constantly because Leah seems to want to use the move 80% of the time

Lowliest

Aug 17, 2020
Bro forgot this is a gaming forum

Reactions: onestepforward4

Lowliest

Aug 17, 2020
Updated for v0.03b

Fixed the most notable bugs and non intuitive sections of the game:
1. Tutorial explaining the fishing minigame.
2. Players no longer able to fast travel out of areas that are supposed to be locked down.
3. Quest log now clearly displaying the number of items required to proceed.
4. Prompt showing the new items available in Grant's shop.
5. Major bug that prevented players using old saves from progressing Lydia's quest starting day 10. (Hotfix no longer needed)

Links:
Download: Mega Google Drive

Feedback is always welcome. (game related please)
If you can't be bothered to write a paragraph, just let me know what the best part about the update was for you, and the part you take the most issue with. so that I know what to focus on, and what to avoid.
I do take into account the points of criticism that are shared by a significant portion of the players.

Cheers.
I've written before that I LOVE LOVE LOVE LEAH. All the characters are all quite compelling archetypes, I think, but just something about her hints of vulnerability and a deeper psychology in how she relates to the MC give their interaction a much more "intimate" tone. I don't know if she is, and I guess not, but in my mind she's kind of the "main character" as well.

Anyway, great job. I'd love to support you in your crazy ambitious vision for this, though sadly I'm a student with not enough breathing room for it, at least right now. All I can send you is my admiration for what I consider, bar none, the best thing on this forum in certain parametres, above all the writing. You are meshing very well certain tropes in a way that's still fresh and interesting, and makes you want to know and see more.

ertul547

Dec 18, 2023
What am I missing in the herbal collection part in the forest of the game on day 6? I've walked through the entire section where Jesse goes with you by bus and tells you to meet up with him after you are done collecting herbs, but I can't seem to be able to find him, how do I progress here?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Kuronek

Nov 17, 2023
What am I missing in the herbal collection part in the forest of the game on day 6? I've walked through the entire section where Jesse goes with you by bus and tells you to meet up with him after you are done collecting herbs, but I can't seem to be able to find him, how do I progress here?
You just go ahead until you find one herb at the end and when you click it cutscene starts

Reactions: ertul547

ertul547

Dec 18, 2023
You just go ahead until you find one herb at the end and when you click it cutscene starts
I totally overlooked that one, for everyone having problems it's the inconspicous looking bush next to the large tree in the lower area you can drop down into at the rightern end of the forest.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter
Apr 14, 2023
View attachment 1634721

Overview:
You play as a university freshman, who due to unforeseen circumstances finds himself forced to serve twelve of the most sadistic girls in the whole academy.
Choose your own path in order to gain your freedom back.​

Thread Updated: 2023-11-19
Release Date: 2023-11-16
Developer: Zenkuro - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.03a
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: GDRIVE - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Other:
COMPRESSED

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

Misc.: Fan Signatures
Big thanks to ElectroKidBoy for making these.

View attachment 1798108 View attachment 1798109 View attachment 1634793 View attachment 1634794 View attachment 1634795 View attachment 1634797 View attachment 1634798 View attachment 1634799
does it have pee or fart or scat ?

4.90 star(s) 31 Votes