RPGM A New Life in Submission [v0.03b] [Zenkuro]

4.90 star(s) 31 Votes

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
ANewLifeInSubmission-0.03b
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

arixd123

Sep 25, 2021
Guys, are all these materials given to you by the blonde? because he only gave me these and eris tells me that I don't have them yet or something like that
Captura de pantalla 2023-11-28 174936.png Captura de pantalla 2023-11-28 174929.png Captura de pantalla 2023-11-28 175131.png

Feetfan1234

Jul 22, 2021
There's a game console i bought from grant that says i can sell it for a lot of money for someone... Does anyone know where i can find that person?

Gonzolino

Jul 15, 2021
i have the recipe for yakitori in my inventory (key items) but can´t use it. i´ve cooked it once for lea but since then i can´t cook anything for her anymore.
am i doing something wrong?

Oct 26, 2017
i have the recipe for yakitori in my inventory (key items) but can´t use it. i´ve cooked it once for lea but since then i can´t cook anything for her anymore.
am i doing something wrong?
Do you have all the ingredients? You need 1x Meat, 1x Pepper, 2x Salt and 1x Holy Basil.
Holy Basil (along with Cloudberry) has a 1 in 8 chance of spawning when you enter the Mountain Forest after the guaranteed spawns.

You can't use the recipe directly; it'll automatically enable the option in the evening if you have the ingredients (and time). Zenkuro might want to allow the synthesis plugin to run outside of the stove event for players who can't recall what they need.
There's a game console i bought from grant that says i can sell it for a lot of money for someone... Does anyone know where i can find that person?
No results for {"code":111,[...],"parameters":[8,38]} (JSON for If Party has <Item>Handheld console). Not implemented so just keep it and if you feel bad about wasting 6k yen, $gameParty.gainGold(6000).
how to catch fish???
You need to keep the cursor within the middle of the fishing bar for at least 200 frames to succeed (you don't even know how close you were unless you take a look at the variables). For very slow/very fast devices and old hardware (or just us players with poor reflexes) this can be tricky.

Woodcutting is much more lenient (just be accurate on the mark for 4 out of 5 tries) and you'll still get the daily affection boost (that currently does nothing) for Lydia if you fuck up five times in a row and decide to skip it.

Edit: Indent fix.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zenkuro and Marecki

Marecki

Apr 26, 2020
Why can't Lydia see that I caught a fish?
I don't know how I did it, but I managed to catch the fish now on the 1st try, but Lydia still claims that I didn't learn anything new.

Last edited:

lewd666Guy

Jun 25, 2019
I hope Eris and Ellie will have their own routes. Although all the characters in this game are interesting, these are the ones I liked the most.

4.90 star(s) 31 Votes