RPGM A New Life in Submission [v0.03b] [Zenkuro]

4.90 star(s) 31 Votes

LAKueiJin

Apr 15, 2020
I am stuck at the plushie quest. I don't remember what I did last on that quest line. What are the steps after talking to the rumor guy? Leah never shows up in her room.
She does, but only in the afternoon. So, after talking to Jesse, make sure to go back to Leah's suite on an afternoon after class - she will be inside her room sitting on the sofa. (just make sure you don't do any other activities after class to advance the time and she will be there) Hope this helped!

shäe1337

Jan 5, 2021
Can someone share the post from patreon here? just to know what to expect in the next update

Now that the first half of v0.03 is out, I can finally reveal a plan I have been thinking about for a while now.
As you know, it took me quite a long time to get something out for you guys, and as much as I'd like to use the "aim for quality" or my "limited time" as excuses, they can't justify a development cycle of over one year. And while the latter half of v0.03 will come sooner, it would only be because I have many assets prepared for it, and it should in no way be representative of what's to come afterwards.
This is why I made the decision to hire another developer to help me.
That said, I cannot do it just yet, as the patreon income is not at a level to support two people.
I decided to start working on another game, designed to have content made for it that is shorter, but at a more consistent rate.
I will also be adjusting the patreon tiers to accommodate this change soon, as well as adding a couple of more tiers for those who wish to offer more support.
That said, nothing is set in stone yet, I still only started to work on the concept art. I'll be running a few polls to decide with the community the direction in which the game should be heading.
I'll take a couple of days as a break from all the bug fixing, then I will focus on this new project for a few days, just enough to get a prototype running to show the community and get their feedback.
After that, it's straight back to ANLIS until the latter half of v0.03 is released.
I know some of you might feel disappointed that some of the focus is being shifted away from ANLIS, but I assure you, the ultimate goal is to reduce the time between releases.
If the new game can't generate enough interest, then I'll just go back to focus solely on ANLIS again. Which would sadly mean we will all have to settle for slow development cycles, but at least then I would do so knowing that I tried something.

qwertyu7599

Jan 29, 2023
She does, but only in the afternoon. So, after talking to Jesse, make sure to go back to Leah's suite on an afternoon after class - she will be inside her room sitting on the sofa. (just make sure you don't do any other activities after class to advance the time and she will be there) Hope this helped!
Thanks so much, I found her in the afternoon.

Reactions: LAKueiJin

jaggedlunch

Aug 9, 2019
tbh it seems like dev posted a good deal of content. probably shouldn't take a year but sometimes feels like it'd be better if devs posted super drops like this and took a while than little crumbs all year. haven't played yet but changelog seemed like a good bit.

Amanwholive

Mar 30, 2018
Someone knows how much time hes gonna take for Part 2? Thinking of starting a new game (already played it on release in 2022) and if its gonna take like 2-3 months I prefer to wait bh

Jul 8, 2022
tbh it seems like dev posted a good deal of content. probably shouldn't take a year but sometimes feels like it'd be better if devs posted super drops like this and took a while than little crumbs all year. haven't played yet but changelog seemed like a good bit.
Yeah it's also a lot less tedious downloading new updates repeatedly for small pockets of added content.

Soularcher

Aug 5, 2021
Okay it's my first time here writing about a game but I have to get my words out even if it's cringe xd and nobody wants to hear it.
so first of all I love the game 10/10 or even more, I have played my fair share of games and I have to say this is my favorite and it's not even close by any means.
I have been fan of the game since launch and I saw the potential, I was depressed as I watched it got left out but I always had hope for it to comeback as I was checking almost every few days.
anyway here is what I think of the game so far.
the art is so good it's kinda crazy to think about, it shows how much passion is put into the game. I am a huge fan of 2d art and this one just hits home for me.
the gameplay looks smooth no big bugs or anything and it feels more than just your normal rpg.
the atmosphere I don't know how you do it but it feels so nice to play, even though it's centered around femdom it feels light hearted and fun somehow.
the characters are all amazing everyone seems unique and looks really good, I literally love all of them.
the only problem that I had is the day limit which looks like it will come back again later but I understand, still it was kinda annoying not reaching the end of a quest before the day limit and I had to go back to an old save.
I also love the story and every quest line is enjoyable so far.
I haven't finish all the new content yet because I am playing it from the beginning to remember all the details but so far amazing work worth all the wait.
anyway if you reached this far o7 , I know it's a bit cringe and all but I just appreciate it coming back and i hope zenkuro not giving up and keep delivering.
I know probably no one will read this but I just wanted to get my word out anyway.
that's all. peace <3

Pipo12334

Dec 29, 2018
i am trying to play the new update, but i seem to have forgotten everything.. is it recommended to replay? i have no idea where yuki is etc.

Morep

Aug 28, 2018
I forgot about this, but what is the clear (trigger) needed to progress Yuki's story after blocking her ultimate that one time in a fight?

4.90 star(s) 31 Votes