RPGM A New Life in Submission [v0.03b] [Zenkuro]

4.90 star(s) 31 Votes

Vampoo

Dec 30, 2019
Hi , I am a gamedev and I am about to start my project on a femdom game , If possible can you fill the google form bellow and I dont know many communities to post this link so can you tell me few of those or share this link there too .Thanks
Link :

inthef95zone

Sep 21, 2017
Hi , I am a gamedev and I am about to start my project on a femdom game , If possible can you fill the google form bellow and I dont know many communities to post this link so can you tell me few of those or share this link there too .Thanks
Link :
Better make your own thread in the Development or General Discussions sections, don't hijack game threads with off-topic stuff like this

s4000

Nov 30, 2020
Updated for v0.03b

Fixed the most notable bugs and non intuitive sections of the game:
1. Tutorial explaining the fishing minigame.
2. Players no longer able to fast travel out of areas that are supposed to be locked down.
3. Quest log now clearly displaying the number of items required to proceed.
4. Prompt showing the new items available in Grant's shop.
5. Major bug that prevented players using old saves from progressing Lydia's quest starting day 10. (Hotfix no longer needed)

Links:
Download: Mega Google Drive

Feedback is always welcome. (game related please)
If you can't be bothered to write a paragraph, just let me know what the best part about the update was for you, and the part you take the most issue with. so that I know what to focus on, and what to avoid.
I do take into account the points of criticism that are shared by a significant portion of the players.

Cheers.
Hello
When time comes next update?

gabygabyerna

Mar 7, 2022
Hello
When time comes next update?
Considering the fact that Zenkuro is working alone in this game, expect at least a year before the next update will come. If I were you I'll be patient, Zenkuro might surprise us any moment :> ((delusional))

Femdom_feet

Dec 1, 2023
So I finally got my laptop fixed. The game is fun but I can't get hard and I want the same experience. Anyways does anyone have a save file? The game crashed when I was about to finally visit the library and meet Natalie. It's a real bummer and ballbuster to say the least.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Lonely_Ronin123

May 22, 2023
When does the game end? On Day 12 I cooked Yakitori for Leah and after she ate it I got a message this is the end of version 0.02

4.90 star(s) 31 Votes