RPGM A New Life in Submission [v0.03b] [Zenkuro]

4.90 star(s) 31 Votes

CrystalsFootBoy

Sep 21, 2022
I like Violet!:love:
It will be great if the MC has a relationship with Violet!-(It will be great if there is Violet's path!)
Is this relationship possible? (Does (will) Violet's path exist?) -If it is possible, what needs to be done for this?
I believe it will definitely happen in the future, and she looks like a very dominant type. The protagonist will be conquered by her aura and end up kneeling at her feet!

Reactions: J1215

Nerkios

May 8, 2020
The second hang out with Leah hasn't been implemented yet? the game tells me I don't have enough affection points even though I have 75

Rooster14

Oct 24, 2022
Anyone know where to find the third person for this Lydia investigation? I found one person in the male dorm and another in the party room. But I swear I can't find a third.

Edit: I found them. They are outside to the east? (right side of the screen from the players perspective) after leaving the main hall and going outside. Next to the building3

Last edited:

Bielan24

Jun 10, 2022
Matt quest is dope but I have no Idea why can't we just swap to Matt for the moment. Just this calls. Kinda innatural.

jonimakos

Feb 4, 2019
how to skip the mini game with the teachers i need to be hidden why people put those stupid things in games

disaster_32.

Apr 15, 2023
I already used the holy basil to make yakitori and consumed it when fighting leah
Is there a way to get another holy basil

4.90 star(s) 31 Votes