RPGM A New Life in Submission [v0.03b] [Zenkuro]

4.90 star(s) 31 Votes

Ashidorei

Oct 6, 2018
I'm on day 35 and I'm still not able to do the plushy mission i need help
I don’t quite remember what triggered that event. However, I do remember that some events where capped behind other missions that not always seemed related at all beforehand. So when in doubt, complete other character’s missions and eventually it will unlock. For the plushy, I may be wrong, but I think you had to complete all the forest troublemakers part first. Someone please correct me if I am mistaken.

xxXaajamXxx

Feb 1, 2024
I don’t quite remember what triggered that event. However, I do remember that some events where capped behind other missions that not always seemed related at all beforehand. So when in doubt, complete other character’s missions and eventually it will unlock. For the plushy, I may be wrong, but I think you had to complete all the forest troublemakers part first. Someone please correct me if I am mistaken.
Is the fishing and the wood cutting considered drom this mission you're talking about?

GoddessKyoko

Oct 10, 2020
explore, you have to go to the right if i remember well
take all herbs that you can find and try to interact with some things i'm sure you are just stuck there because of that

4.90 star(s) 31 Votes