RPGM A New Life in Submission [v0.03b] [Zenkuro]

4.90 star(s) 30 Votes

haklaty

May 13, 2021
Played the new game, as always good job to Zenkuro.
Only issue is I just can't get over the fart scenes. Huge instant turn off. Granted, some people might be into that shit but if I'm not mistaken there was more fart scenes than barefoot (non nylon) licking scenes.

Anyways to each their own I guess
What fart scenes? Leah has fart scenes?

Reactions: Evizzy89

Blemished_One

Feb 3, 2024
Is it just an error on my end or downloading files from kemono party became more difficult? Like, it takes way longer than normal

inthef95zone

Sep 21, 2017
Barefoot, one if I'm not wrong. Most of the others are either socks or nylon.

Zenkuro is so good at drawing bare feet so I was a bit disappointed :cry:
yeah foot licking should be barefoot, I was still looking forward to the game despite that, but now that someone shared some images and it's licking a filthy loose sock, can't say I'm not disappointed too :cry:

Last edited:
Reactions: obiruto

footsniffer

Dec 24, 2022
Hi , I am a gamedev and I am about to start my project on a femdom game , If possible can you fill the google form bellow and I dont know many communities to post this link so can you tell me few of those or share this link there too .Thanks
Link :
Just filled out and submitted the form.
Foot Worship (Foot Sniffing, Foot Kissing , etc) Foot Domination, Humiliation and Degradation, becoming slaves and dogs to Dominant Women. Please use the power of GenAI for Imagery and Animation. We need more animated scenes and many choices , I'm honestly tired of games with too much texts. There has to be more interactions.
What platform are you using to develop your game and what do you think the ETA would be for it?

inthef95zone

Sep 21, 2017
Just filled out and submitted the form.
Foot Worship (Foot Sniffing, Foot Kissing , etc) Foot Domination, Humiliation and Degradation, becoming slaves and dogs to Dominant Women. Please use the power of GenAI for Imagery and Animation. We need more animated scenes and many choices , I'm honestly tired of games with too much texts. There has to be more interactions.
What platform are you using to develop your game and what do you think the ETA would be for it?
ladies and gents, this is why we need that specific emoji reaction back

Reactions: lnppo
4.90 star(s) 30 Votes