RPGM A New Life in Submission [v0.03b] [Zenkuro]

4.90 star(s) 30 Votes

Worshipingu

Jan 4, 2019
"file4".save is if you want to completely do CHLOE again It also done natalie and Lydia first route (which are both technically given to you in the game. Just talk to Jesse and ask for "help Lydia"

to play file, right click the save, edit in notepad, go File; save as; and change .save to .rpgsave .... then add to save area in folder.

Mar 31, 2024
So, before I vent and make myself completely look like an ass. Is this game officially abandoned to direct efforts to the new game? For those that played the new game, is it completely a new game. Is it a new plot and story line, different characters, if he uses the same characters do they contradict who they were in anlis, is the dynamic completely different? Or is it a rebuild of Anlis allowing for better and easier updates in the future?

Worshipingu

Jan 4, 2019
So, before I vent and make myself completely look like an ass. Is this game officially abandoned to direct efforts to the new game? For those that played the new game, is it completely a new game. Is it a new plot and story line, different characters, if he uses the same characters do they contradict who they were in anlis, is the dynamic completely different? Or is it a rebuild of Anlis allowing for better and easier updates in the future?
To Anwer all your questions. Black Rose Hotel is its own game. All characters are different. It has its own story and plot. There's few more fetishes. Zenkuro made this as he felt ANLIS was too big. So he's optimizing his time there. He hasnt really told us if he's abandoning it on his patron, so I'd say no, he's not. He just wants a smaller fetish game out.

Mar 31, 2024
To Anwer all your questions. Black Rose Hotel is its own game. All characters are different. It has its own story and plot. There's few more fetishes. Zenkuro made this as he felt ANLIS was too big. So he's optimizing his time there. He hasnt really told us if he's abandoning it on his patron, so I'd say no, he's not. He just wants a smaller fetish game out.
I guess that's understandable. 12 mistresses .... errrrr aka 12 top students to live with and run errands for is a very ambitious project. I felt like he could have lowered the number to 6-9 so that the project was at least a little more accomplishable. A smaller new game is probably a great idea to gain more confidence knowing you actually finished a project. I have played black rose hotel now and enjoyed it. I love that more fetishes were added to it as well. I do hope he goes back to this project someday.

Because, I'm not hating on the femdom gaming community. After spending the last 3-4 months indulging in as many games as I could I noticed 2 issues. There are a lot of ambitious ideas that are unfortunately too ambitious. There are more abandoned games that don't fully conclude and satisfy the story and characters you invest your interest in than there are actually finished games. Anlis has a great start. I just would have liked to see a lot more variety in plants, different meals to make that has different results, equipment (more variety in elemental buffs in weapons and armor.), more fetishes, would love to see other locations to interact with as well. And I really want to see where the story goes after you defeat Leah.

The other thing I noticed, which isn't a bad thing. But it does seem like there are a lot of the same themes when it comes to class room themes. Which is understandable since that is a major fantasy with bullies and teachers taking advantage of their power as teachers. But it would be nice to see a more of a variety like the medieval adventure fantasy etc. I always thought a dragonball type femdom world would be pretty fun obviously making it's own thing so it doesn't copyright any of the characters. Those are just my very few complaints. Not a big deal, but it is something to note.

fsfsdfsa

Jul 27, 2023
Where tf do I train with Yuki? On day 10 rn and haven't found her yet. I helped her and she told me to go to her to train but idk where.

Worshipingu

Jan 4, 2019
I guess that's understandable. 12 mistresses .... errrrr aka 12 top students to live with and run errands for is a very ambitious project. I felt like he could have lowered the number to 6-9 so that the project was at least a little more accomplishable. A smaller new game is probably a great idea to gain more confidence knowing you actually finished a project. I have played black rose hotel now and enjoyed it. I love that more fetishes were added to it as well. I do hope he goes back to this project someday.

Because, I'm not hating on the femdom gaming community. After spending the last 3-4 months indulging in as many games as I could I noticed 2 issues. There are a lot of ambitious ideas that are unfortunately too ambitious. There are more abandoned games that don't fully conclude and satisfy the story and characters you invest your interest in than there are actually finished games. Anlis has a great start. I just would have liked to see a lot more variety in plants, different meals to make that has different results, equipment (more variety in elemental buffs in weapons and armor.), more fetishes, would love to see other locations to interact with as well. And I really want to see where the story goes after you defeat Leah.

The other thing I noticed, which isn't a bad thing. But it does seem like there are a lot of the same themes when it comes to class room themes. Which is understandable since that is a major fantasy with bullies and teachers taking advantage of their power as teachers. But it would be nice to see a more of a variety like the medieval adventure fantasy etc. I always thought a dragonball type femdom world would be pretty fun obviously making it's own thing so it doesn't copyright any of the characters. Those are just my very few complaints. Not a big deal, but it is something to note.
Maybe in this retrospect, you'd be more into a game called Heelfall.

Heelfall [v1.5] [Bo Wei/Koda] - F95zone

Sure, it's still femdom, and sure some don't like that its similar to moving pieces on a large board around, but it's more medieval times, aka you storming a castle with your friends. You can win and femdom doesn't have to be severely involved. It's completed, and storyline makes sense. It's not gaining 12 mistresses, and some you have to go out of way for.

4.90 star(s) 30 Votes