RPGM A New Life in Submission [v0.03b] [Zenkuro]

4.90 star(s) 31 Votes

Worshipingu

Jan 4, 2019
Great idea, unfortunately That solves combat but not fishing.
fishing? it actually does. Open New life in submission folder, look for www folder, then saves folder, look for save and upload. then go back to www folder, look for data folder, upload both items.json and system.json upload them, and totally skip the fishing event by putting 3 fish inventory. okay you wanna actually do it? Download eheatengine, open your game while the cheat engine is running, and change speed value to 1.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Sasarko99

Jun 13, 2018
fishing? it actually does. Open New life in submission folder, look for www folder, then saves folder, look for save and upload. then go back to www folder, look for data folder, upload both items.json and system.json upload them, and totally skip the fishing event by putting 3 fish inventory. okay you wanna actually do it? Download eheatengine, open your game while the cheat engine is running, and change speed value to 1.
oh I didn't know you could bypass the fishing minigame and just give her 3 fishes.
I tried speed hack on cheat engine but it doens't slowdown the game just makes it lag

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Worshipingu

Jan 4, 2019
oh I didn't know you could bypass the fishing minigame and just give her 3 fishes.
I tried speed hack on cheat engine but it doens't slowdown the game just makes it lag
So when opening Cheat engine and game, in cheat engine window, you clicked Enable speed hack and scrolled lower than 1? Then you hit Apply?

Last edited:

Sasarko99

Jun 13, 2018
So when opening Cheat engine and game, in cheat engine window, you clicked Enable speed hack and scrolled lower than 1? Then you hit Apply?
Yeah, it didn't affect the minigame at all, and didn't even slow down the game properly just made it lag.
Btw if the fish is carp, adding them to your inventory does not count, there must be a flag that needs to be active. Fish W/L wasn't it either.

4.90 star(s) 31 Votes