RPGM A New Life in Submission [v0.03b] [Zenkuro]

4.90 star(s) 31 Votes

Pakos11

Jul 13, 2024
Could someone explain to me how to beat Yuki? I've tried various combinations of "guard" and "concentrate" but I always get destroyed by her "full moon dance"

Worshipingu

Jan 4, 2019
Could someone explain to me how to beat Yuki? I've tried various combinations of "guard" and "concentrate" but I always get destroyed by her "full moon dance"
So to beat her, Guard one before 4th turn and concentrate on 4th turn, then its a matter of passing a qte. this one is super quick, so suggested is opening game in cheat engine and using speed hack to slow down. If its too hard

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Pakos11

Jul 13, 2024
So to beat her, Guard one before 4th turn and concentrate on 4th turn, then its a matter of passing a qte. this one is super quick, so suggested is opening game in cheat engine and using speed hack to slow down. If its too hard
What do you mean with "passing a qte"? after the fight there are three seconds in which I don't feel like I can interact in any way

Mar 31, 2024
I understand, and agree. All games you named are great games btw. If and when you do try heelfall, just know how you move your mc, is more strategy than anything. Kind like moving chess pieces on a board. It gets weird at first, but don't give up. Last bos is like "unbeatable" lol she is but... yeah she be hard yo. Didnt hear you mention Domina RPGM - Domina [v10.0] [Dekarous] | F95zone it's finished however its battling different dominas lol and one is practically annoying lol
I have played domina. Actually that was my second game after femdom kingdom. I enjoyed it. I haven't played the new domina that was just made yet. I heard there is a lot of backlash on it since ai voice was added. And then more criticism from some outside of that but I liked it regardless. I believe there are still 3 more domina realms to be made. But it sounds like there is still intent to finish it. So that's awesome.

I heard you say you liked Zelda. I suggest giving Sword of Succubus a play if you haven't already.

Sword of Succubus:
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-sword-of-succubus-v1-0-libra-heart.25792/

Also, as a lover of RPG and school setting games, I suggest trying Nightmare School.

Nightmare School:
https://f95zone.to/threads/nightmare-school-lost-girls-final-dieselmine.63670/

Domina is a good choice!
Thanks again for more suggestions. I love trying new games. So if anyone is interested. This game was never posted here. It was actually posted on deviant art. Hopefully I don't get in trouble for posting a outside link. But I would suggest giving this a try. Succubus, I believe if I remember correctly in other chats, you are not a fan of the fart fetish. But there is plenty of foot fetish, some shrink potion content. Not a fan of futa content and if youre not a fan of futa and fart content, stay away from the 2 tents. But I'd like to share this with you guys. It is all ai art. Wish the devs would get their confidence back on it.

if days limit is back to this game it will probably take multiple playthroughs just to get every scene
If the dev did it right. It wouldn't. If you treated the "side girls" as side quests. Lydia, the gym lady, the librarian, the shop keeper, and much much more assuming there would be more side women in the future. They don't have a time limit on their completions and if you have 12 top students to go through, you could have plenty of time. So you focus your attention on the current boss, and then until day 45 hits you have time to hit a few of the side quests. The one thing I disliked however.... is that on weekends. Instead of being able to accomplish stuff in the morning and evening. If you did anything, went to the Forrest, went to the library or went in town, it counted as a whole day. I felt like if you went to the Forrest in the morning. You should have time to do something in the evening or afternoon.

Edit: the biggest concern. Is that if day limits were incorporated. It would most likely ruin saves.

Last edited:
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Pakos11

Jul 13, 2024
I think it's here: I try to click with the mouse on the arrows, but I get no effect, in fact I have the impression of not being able to interact with them...

4.90 star(s) 31 Votes