RPGM A New Life in Submission [v0.03b] [Zenkuro]

4.90 star(s) 31 Votes

immaim

Aug 5, 2019
New public update about new side game on patreon(the one in works since last update). Long story short the game is now up for 20$ and higher patrons(through DM), in few weeks it will go up for lower tiers. Still beta and not every feature included, nothing about main game in the post I think. No I'm not patron.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

CNR25

Jan 7, 2020
Oh. I don't wanna turn down the mood but usually when devs do side games it's not a good sign for their main one.

I hope i'm wrong

Zenkuro

Game Developer
Feb 24, 2021
Nothing changes with the new game, I will make a separate thread for it and post it myself in a couple of weeks. I just need to prioritize the supporters for now as they are the reason this is even possible. (Not that I don't appreciate the supportive comments and feedback in here as well, because I very much do.)

Oh. I don't wanna turn down the mood but usually when devs do side games it's not a good sign for their main one.

I hope i'm wrong
I won't deny that. but one release every year isn't a viable strategy. the game is just too big in scope for a part time project, and I might be too stubborn here, but I don't like to cut corners and half ass my work.
Smaller game that are updated more regularly are just generally better received.

And it goes beyond just the monetary side of things, as a creator, it doesn't feel good to work on something in silence for a long time without anyone seeing the results, and even worse when people start denying its existence altogether (which I don't blame them for, a year+ of waiting is more than enough reason to be skeptical).
And finally even when the big release eventually happens, the interest dies down shortly after because there isn't much to talk about anymore.

s4000

Nov 30, 2020
Nothing changes with the new game, I will make a separate thread for it and post it myself in a couple of weeks. I just need to prioritize the supporters for now as they are the reason this is even possible. (Not that I don't appreciate the supportive comments and feedback in here as well, because I very much do.)

I won't deny that. but one release every year isn't a viable strategy. the game is just too big in scope for a part time project, and I might be too stubborn here, but I don't like to cut corners and half ass my work.
Smaller game that are updated more regularly are just generally better received.

And it goes beyond just the monetary side of things, as a creator, it doesn't feel good to work on something in silence for a long time without anyone seeing the results, and even worse when people start denying its existence altogether (which I don't blame them for, a year+ of waiting is more than enough reason to be skeptical).
And finally even when the big release eventually happens, the interest dies down shortly after because there isn't much to talk about anymore.
Hello, when will the next update be ready for release?

CNR25

Jan 7, 2020

Welp, I understand. When you're doing big solo projects like that, it can become a true pain not to be able to show what you get done.

I think with ANLIS you showed off your skills and as long as you keep doing games, content, people will continue to follow because you have a great talent, that's undeniable.

Mar 31, 2024
Sorry if this is a stupid question. ... but how do you get your weekly allowance. I got one from Leah the first week. And it's been about 2 or 3 weeks and I still haven't gotten an allowance.

Rangerwinter

Aug 14, 2022
I have been using f95 zone for 3 years. ANLİS The best game I've ever played in my life. Please keep this game going, Zen. Your drawings are extremely good and very attractive. The scenes are magnificent. I definitely feel like I'm in real life while playing the game. and every scene excites me. Please don't discontinue this amazing game.

obiruto

Nov 22, 2021
Played the new game, as always good job to Zenkuro.
Only issue is I just can't get over the fart scenes. Huge instant turn off. Granted, some people might be into that shit but if I'm not mistaken there was more fart scenes than barefoot (non nylon) licking scenes.

Anyways to each their own I guess

Nov 12, 2021
Only issue is I just can't get over the fart scenes. Huge instant turn off. Granted, some people might be into that shit but if I'm not mistaken there was more fart scenes than barefoot (non nylon) licking scenes.

he said that only for this early version you can't skip it, but he will add the option later. Also you can choose when you go to a session with whatever character you like

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

obiruto

Nov 22, 2021
he said that only for this early version you can't skip it, but he will add the option later. Also you can choose when you go to a session with whatever character you like
I know that but I hoped that the option wouldnt be to skip but to branch out of that shit. If I choose not to go on session, since both characters have farting scenes, progress is not possible.

bearking919

Jun 13, 2024

how many foot licking scenes?

4.90 star(s) 31 Votes