1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Imagen de titulo 0.15.png

Overview:
Adventures In Celestria (Formerly known as A new World) Your mother abandoned you and your father, so he raised you alone since you were a child and when you were 22 years old happened what scared you the most, your father died. As you are alone you decide to sell the house that your father left you to move, just before the sale you decide to take things out of the attic where you find a box that belonged to your mother, inside it you find a necklace that belonged to her you decide to take it with you, but when you take this necklace transports you to a place unknown to you to a new world called Celestria a world full of strange creatures and magic in which many adventures await you.​

Thread Updated: 2024-04-17
Release Date: 2024-02-17
Developer: Purple_Afro2002 - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.20
Language: Spanish, English (Google Translate)
Other Games: 4 Mothers
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

The game can be played on Android by emulating it on JoyPlay.

DOWNLOAD
Win
(English): - - - -
Win (Spanish): - - - -

Extras:

1.png 2.png 3.png 4.png 5.png 6.png
7.png 8.png 9.png 10.png

Last edited by a moderator:

KingRocket

Jan 18, 2020
Gotcha, mom didn't just left to buy milk.
She left for another dimension to buy fantasy milk.

Raizen84

Jun 20, 2017
I would like to know what type of netorare it is if he finds the MC (let's say he falls in love with his mother or another woman and they cheat on him) if this is the case I don't play it, but if it is the netorare that his mother already committed and is with his new couple and here the MC took his stepfather away from his mother so that they could be together if he would give him a chance XD

wladek

Aug 19, 2021
Hm 4mothers start in Nov 2023, and after 4 monts you do rebuild on another name? Fast.
GL i hope its not next money milker.

Reactions: xXwankerXx

Purple_Afro2002

Game Developer
Sep 27, 2023
Can netorare be avoided?
In the next versions I will add a little bit of NTR but the game will go more into Harem mostly.
NTR and other tags like Futa or Furry or Gay that I may or may not add to the game will be totally avoidable.

Purple_Afro2002

Game Developer
Sep 27, 2023
Hm 4mothers start in Nov 2023, and after 4 monts you do rebuild on another name? Fast.
GL i hope its not next money milker.
No friend, 4 Mothers was developing it with a friend, but the bastard received a donation that would have helped us to improve the game a lot, but he decided not to tell me and then no longer wanted to continue with the game and well for my part I decided to make my own game even though it may cost me more since I'm alone haha.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
In the next versions I will add a little bit of NTR but the game will go more into Harem mostly.
NTR and other tags like Futa or Furry or Gay that I may or may not add to the game will be totally avoidable.
If the game doesn't currently have netorare, why does it have the tag?

Also, unless the MC is the black guy in image #4, that looks a lot like a netorare scene.

Reactions: Golzd81

Purple_Afro2002

Game Developer
Sep 27, 2023
I would like to know what type of netorare it is if he finds the MC (let's say he falls in love with his mother or another woman and they cheat on him) if this is the case I don't play it, but if it is the netorare that his mother already committed and is with his new couple and here the MC took his stepfather away from his mother so that they could be together if he would give him a chance XD
Well, I will create the story as I go along, but the second option interests me a lot, I will write it down.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Well, I will create the story as I go along, but the second option interests me a lot, I will write it down.
The second option is netori, not netorare.

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote