• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Purple_Afro2002

Game Developer
Sep 27, 2023
Here you can keep an eye on the next updates and new things that are being added to the game, also some of your opinions will be taken into consideration:

Purple_Afro2002

Game Developer
Sep 27, 2023
i see it as a feature of rpgmaker.... it happens with all games made with it, no idea why..
Yes, I think it depends on the device and how powerful it is, at least I did not freeze the game when I do the tests, but it happened to me when I made the maps very large and added too many events in them.

valley57

Oct 22, 2021
hello there .... the game is more interested and nice , this update is short its took few minutes and there is no bugs you did very good ...congrats i hope next update not short much open much action ... thank you

Purple_Afro2002

Game Developer
Sep 27, 2023
hello there .... the game is more interested and nice , this update is short its took few minutes and there is no bugs you did very good ...congrats i hope next update not short much open much action ... thank you
Thank you very much, version [0.25] is already available for Boosty members but in a couple of days it will be released for everyone and this version already has a little more content, new characters and a couple of places to explore and fight.

youraccount69

Dec 30, 2020
AdventuresInCelestria-0.25
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

wladek

Aug 19, 2021
Hmmm it will be again next game where number of chicks > number of sex scent before abandoned? :>
I hope not, because see that you make a lot of updates and game looks nice.
GL i have hope in you ;)

Purple_Afro2002

Game Developer
Sep 27, 2023
Hmmm it will be again next game where number of chicks > number of sex scent before abandoned? :>
I hope not, because see that you make a lot of updates and game looks nice.
GL i have hope in you ;)
Thanks bro, if I hope not to leave this, I'm putting a lot of time and effort with the little I have haha.

Cerbero8

Dec 20, 2018
The English version is broken, it skips after they lock you in jail until you leave town and then you can't go back because it goes into a loop. On the other hand, the Spanish version runs perfectly.

Purple_Afro2002

Game Developer
Sep 27, 2023
The English version is broken, it skips after they lock you in jail until you leave town and then you can't go back because it goes into a loop. On the other hand, the Spanish version runs perfectly.
Everything should be fixed in the English version that I have already re-uploaded in all the links.

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote