jodike

Oct 14, 2017
So if i steal lyrics from a song and make a song its ok as long as i use a third party site or app to get the song and lyrics? your white knighting makes you look dumb because bro literally stole the assets the acted like it was ok because he said the game inspired
Bruh you really on here saying that when SU itself is using characters from a universe that Gunsmoke does not own.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
So if i steal lyrics from a song and make a song its ok as long as i use a third party site or app to get the song and lyrics? your white knighting makes you look dumb because bro literally stole the assets the acted like it was ok because he said the game inspired
Lol.
You mean like 99% of Honey Select, Honey Select 2 and Koikatsu games on here, that are not authorized to use their assets? At least be consistent then and complain about those games too. Like it's done with those games let the dev of the original art handle it (or not like Ex-Illusion). But no matter what we (F95Zone) will not remove the game.
Dunno who is white knighting here, but it ain't me, just pointing out the hypocrisy that its wrong to steal assets but its okay to be on a piracy website and steal whole games.

pirates-pirate.gif

deadshots2842

Apr 30, 2023
Lol.
You mean like 99% of Honey Select, Honey Select 2 and Koikatsu games on here, that are not authorized to use their assets? At least be consistent then and complain about those games too. Like it's done with those games let the dev of the original art handle it (or not like Ex-Illusion). But no matter what we (F95Zone) will not remove the game.
Dunno who is white knighting here, but it ain't me, just pointing out the hypocrisy that its wrong to steal assets but its okay to be on a piracy website and steal whole games.

View attachment 3568100
Keep going let them talk. Is there a plan on update or next game?

Reactions: _dit

axelxz

Jul 23, 2017
Lol.

View attachment 3568100
Honey Select is a direct studio, it gives you the opportunity to create a character, upload an environment, or also upload an outfit. if the HS developer had thought this through better, he would not have had to close down.
To be honest, it's just scum, a decent pirate wouldn't stoop to such a thing.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face

Spartakos69

Jun 30, 2022
Quick walkthrough:

- Time is money
- Check the Back
- Doesn't matter
- Talk Bane - Warm
- Be Vague
- Classy
- Talk Deathstroke - Neutral
- Be Vague
- Public/Private doesn't matter
- Talk to Slade, Bane, Starfire again then Bane
- Say Nothing to Bane
- Owes you Favor
- Rose, Double Down
- Wants Slade's Attention
- Help or advice doesn't matter
- Table with Slade there or not doesn't matter
- Starfire again, Public or Private doesn't matter. If Private, don't have sex as it'll lead to game over
- Talk to Catwoman and say she's hiding something
- Maybe
- Talk to Rose
- Go to Ending
- Touching doesn't matter
- Say you want both
- Don't send Starfire
- Send a robot instead
Not all heroes wear capes, thanks dude.

Reactions: _dit and Karl2299

Spartakos69

Jun 30, 2022
To EditTheEditor? This is decent work. Your piecing together is pretty damn good, better than a lot of your comic edits. You have a good eye for scene setup, though some of the content is too mild to be of real interest (dancing and handjobs? Meh).

Things to improve on:
--Hardcore sex. That's what we want.
--Focus on stuff the audience can't get from the main SU game. New and interesting pairings are good; new positions and outfits are even better. The Catwoman stuff is gold.
--Avoid repitition; it's one of the most irritating things about the regular SU.
--That scene of Rose deep-throating an oddly-small champagne bottle is pretty fucking weird, IMO. If Lex had stuck it up her pussy that would have been more interesting.

RohanK400

Nov 3, 2019
This was really cool! The dialogue options in addition to the secret ending is awesome. Scenes were pretty good especially the bottle, rimjob and secret ending sequence. Thanks for doing something with catwoman! Excited to see what ya make next

P.S. More rimjobs please lol

• Red Heart

OutstandingT

Jan 18, 2024
I love your two articles about Birds of Prey and Wonder Woman. This game proves your creativity! Your game is undoubtedly a work of art. Have you ever considered content related to magic themes? The protagonists are Zatana, Raven, Circe ,and Morgan?In my crazy idea, they can play the role of a family member with Lex(Just like Tara and Lex did with the ravens, their cruise scenes are still vivid in my memory),like another big brother fan art:ROFLMAO:.in fact, in my opinion,Golden morgaine was actually one of the hottest strips in the whole fucking game!

• Red Heart

360oogaboogabooga

Jun 10, 2022
Lol.

View attachment 3568100
youre white knighting bro unless you dropped the game and this is an alt account also i dont know who or what honey select or koikatsu is so the point you tried to make doesnt really work for me but also again by your logic if i steal the lyrics to thriller or beat it word for word but change the instrumental its ok as long as i get it off of a third party site and upload it to a third party site right

• Thinking Face

360oogaboogabooga

Jun 10, 2022
Bruh you really on here saying that when SU itself is using characters from a universe that Gunsmoke does not own.
you said that like you made a valid point when gunsmoke actually changed character designs for the characters basically making it a game with their fan art

• Thinking Face

Edger

May 30, 2017
Wow this was actually good. Felt like something I haven't seen since 2017. Would love to see more of these especially with the neglected superheroes that haven't been updated for awhile now. Thank you and hope you can explore more.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: onyxmelter and _dit
3.00 star(s) 4 Votes