Iorinari

Feb 3, 2023
View attachment 2792270

Overview:
*Includes depictions of NTR*
He's made it to the Demon Lord's castle and is about to deliver the final blow to the evil ruler, but just before he can strike, he's afflicted with a curse that makes him shrink...
To undo the curse, he'll need the help of his full-figured party members... and if he saves the village, he may even get a reward...
Everything was created to be a very orthodox-style RPG. This time around, however, we've included erotic battle animations, defeat scenes, pregnancy, and birth!
Have fun meeting sexy sub-heroines around cities and towns and taking them somewhere more private...​

Thread Updated: 2023-07-22
Release Date: 2021-09-28
Developer: Studio Sirocco -
Censored: Yes
Version: Final
Language: English (Fan Translation)
Translator: paperslam
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

Translator Notes:

Full save is already in the game.
DOWNLOAD
Win
: MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - - - WORKUPLOAD

Thanks to K3NJ1 for starting this translation.

View attachment 2792272 View attachment 2792283 View attachment 2792284 View attachment 2792285 View attachment 2792287 View attachment 2792288 View attachment 2792289
Missing "Japanese Game" Tag.

geugeug

Jul 1, 2017
I don't mean to cast judgement and I indulge in it all the same. But seeing the warning "Includes depictions of NTR" on a game that contains rape never fails to make me pause and think for a bit. These games and other content are fantasies and they must stay fantasies as they are soo scewed from what is acceptable and normal.

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
by the way, this is my first time doing this. i'm not the best with "dirty talk" or descriptions of sex that make it appealing, but i'm gonna get better. thanks.
Aww, what's the matter, didn't get wet enough yet? Don't worry, whether it's glands or clits, balls or slits, I'll help you moisten up and get going. Can't promise it'll be just love juice, though. After all, I bite sometimes.. and blood is just as tasty.
Whatta ya say.. interested~?

Try this and You got yourself an Angel dust.. but remeber, he charges double for the ladies.

NekoRush

Aug 25, 2017
Why does the description say he shrinks instead of becomes younger or is turned into a child/shota? or is that just a bad translation.

ReaperDay

May 18, 2017
Ok i have already finished so how much lewdness the companios must have to get pregnant?(i asume the enemies does that because the MC only get tittyfucks and bj)

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
Do the girl get fucked only by losing to the monster or also with other man?
The love interests can be fucked in Kombat/losing Kombat but if you were looking for NTR content like I was the only thing that I found was the MC fucking the glasses wearing wife of the mayor in the village near Rock Tunnel after you tell her you beat the boss monster living there, which is the only flaw I have with the game the lack of actual NTR content.

3.30 star(s) 12 Votes