2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
This is a great start. Good writing, good choice of images and videos, and an unusual storytelling style. Def a keeper!

Normally, I'd provide some constructive criticism about how to make your game even better, but I don't see any change that would improve this.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Souvenirs
Aug 14, 2021
Remembers me a lot of "A Slut Phone" i like these type of games, sad its not having so much these days.
Good luck with your game!

EdPokol

Mar 31, 2019
I like this type of story and the story telling. the start is good but for me the choices dont seem to work. Eg the 1st choice, send boobs or pussy pic, I cant sent the pussy pic. I 1st need to click boobs to reach the pussy choice. Selecting that and then press 'send' still gives the boobs pic. How is that supposed to work?

Souvenirs

Game Developer
May 23, 2023
I like this type of story and the story telling. the start is good but for me the choices dont seem to work. Eg the 1st choice, send boobs or pussy pic, I cant sent the pussy pic. I 1st need to click boobs to reach the pussy choice. Selecting that and then press 'send' still gives the boobs pic. How is that supposed to work?
Yes this will be fixed for next version, but if you wanna know it's cycling links, basically you click to switch and select the one you want then validate with the other one below.
But no worries on next version it's gonna be classical choices, no more cycling links.

Android pls
I plan on adding an android version, maybe not for next version, maybe yes, i don't know but it will come as soon as possible.
I just need to learn how to do it.

Last edited:

asprg

Oct 10, 2020
The game doesn't work on linux because the dev messed up uppercase and lowercase in the image names. On windows its fine because it's not case-sensitive, but on linux it cannot work. I suggest the dev stick to all lowercase for resource names.

Reactions: Souvenirs

Souvenirs

Game Developer
May 23, 2023
The game doesn't work on linux because the dev messed up uppercase and lowercase in the image names. On windows its fine because it's not case-sensitive, but on linux it cannot work. I suggest the dev stick to all lowercase for resource names.
Thanks, I'll fix that and change the dl link asap (today or tomorow) !

Edit: Should be fine by now, tell me if not

Last edited:

Maycolo

Feb 5, 2018
Another 0.0.1 dev on patreon. Please give some content first before asking for money.
Even large companies release their games in early access.
I think it's normal to launch it this way to get feedback, I haven't played the game yet but the question is: Does it have enough content to give feedback?

Feedback can be linked to the content of the game, or even the programming behind the game (hmtl, css, js).
The problem is that often there is neither content nor good development work involved. In these cases, yes, I think it is unwise to put up Patreon.

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes