Sep 3, 2020
It's Hello Love by Kadesh. here:

Or if you want the official link from the band itself:

my brother i cant take it anymore I have two play the beta I don't care if it's incomplete and makes no

sense

everybody's playing it and probably getting to hug and kiss Jenny I want to hug and kiss her to

I'm downloading it right now

who knows maybe I'll get to have I just want to be friends with Ashley talko_O

seniorboop

Jun 5, 2021
my brother i cant take it anymore I have two play the beta I don't care if it's incomplete and makes no

sense

everybody's playing it and probably getting to hug and kiss Jenny I want to hug and kiss her to

I'm downloading it right now

who knows maybe I'll get to have I just want to be friends with Ashley talko_O
Bad news for you chief... Unless there's a lot more content the dev is planning on adding in the later versions, the 4-5x Jenny throws herself at the MC he pretty much shuts her down even when you're on her path.

Considering what they've already done in CH. 1 it was weird

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
Depressed eyes, is this a new thing? Honest question. Everygirl has depressed eyes. Eyes that is either not look up straight or half open, constantly looking down on the street with smile that looks like it took a struggle to do. Why? This +all girls having serious psychological problem and need professional help, not the dick of the MC. For me is not sexy at all.
This is basically "Damaged Goods The Game". You're not into that? I honestly thought goth girls with thick eye shadow that need a strong supportive shoulder to cry on were a universal type for everyone.

• Haha
Reactions: Razrback16
Sep 3, 2020

seniorboop

Jun 5, 2021
This is why I think it's a good time for me to move on lol.

My patience for slow burns has run dry, seems like every new VN is going this way these days.

Still a little mad at the oddity of Ch.1 juxtaposed with the way the story is now. Got a completely different impression of what type of VN this was going to be that wasn't at all consistent

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021

My patience for slow burns has run dry, seems like every new VN is going this way these days.

Still a little mad at the oddity of Ch.1 juxtaposed with the way the story is now. Got a completely different impression of what type of VN this was going to be that wasn't at all consistent
I have to agree there. The BS in chapter 1 with Jade and the BJ and the girls being so forward (well Jade mainly) and some of them asking if you like them right off the bat (Jenny for instance, Ashley though I can understand) but after one day no one can know anything and everything about everyone, especially something like liking them (romantically especially)

I've had mixed feelings about this game in this thread that are well documented. Been walking the knife edge of either deleting this game or keeping it since. A lot of what I will ultimately decide to do will depend on what happens in this Chapter. I am only invested in Ashley, but the corncob, rube of an MC with the freak-dick (I swear, does every game's MC have to have a fucking World War II torpedo down there???) is really hurting it for me.

I mean, he looks exactly like the guy Jenny knew (separated at birth twins or something?) so I don't know how I feel about this game. I'm invested a lot more in other games right now that are either still in-development or done and I've had conflicting ideas on what to do about this one.

I guess I'll see what happens when Chapter 3 proper is released.

Sep 3, 2020

don't get me wrong I always said I love that the MC is not a sex obsessed

motherfucker

I actually prefer a good love story over a Mindless fuck Fest

i actually love a slow burn but to turn down Jenny

even when you have high relationship points with her

that doesn't make any sense considering all the stuff we did with her in the previous chapter

and it seems a little unfair considering people will have already gotten the option to kiss Ashley on Ashley route

and I've heard that people got the option to fuck Jade on Jade route

even with that said this is still one of my favorite games of all time and I love that it doesn't force you to do anything you don't want to do

I loved it doesn't Force a harem down your throat

I hope I don't have to wait until the end of the game to be with Jenny

Dec 22, 2017
I thought the update was wonderful. If the games story is good I usually am not so horny for sex. I'm quite invested in these characters so the slow burn isn't a problem.

I mean in City Of Broken Dreamers I still haven't had sex with a single character. And in Being A DIK the only character I've had any sexual relations with was with Maya in Episode 3. So I get that some of the horn dogs in this thread are a little upset about the slow pace, but I'm quite fine it.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
I thought the update was wonderful. If the games story is good I usually am not so horny for sex. I'm quite invested in these characters so the slow burn isn't a problem.

I mean in City Of Broken Dreamers I still haven't had sex with a single character. And in Being A DIK the only character I've had any sexual relations with was with Maya in Episode 3. So I get that some of the horn dogs in this thread are a little upset about the slow pace, but I'm quite fine it.
I personally don't mind the slow pace. I like a more romantic-type story (i.e. what the MC & Ashley are about here) but yeah there are and always will be people that want to see lewd scenes and don't care that much about what kind of story BRINGS them to those scenes.

I personally find the right girl in each game I play and I have never been let down when it comes to the story and the scenes in most if not all of the games are not out-of-place and fit in well with what's happening.

I guess I look at these games differently than most. Give me story first, with believable characters, and have well inserted scenes that make sense with the story. I don't mind the occasional slow-burn (a few right now in some games I play) but story means more and will always mean more.

I've said it here and in other threads more than enough times.

• Haha
Reactions: OdinValgallovih

tonny

Jun 14, 2017
Ashley says to Sung Ji "Dont judge people on how they look" when earlier she said to MC, "You was right not telling him, he had creepy vibe" or something. which Sung Ji just said.
Just a little something I noticed, which makes no sense in her personality, cause she is contradicting her self.

Cooling Prob

Mar 7, 2019
Wow amazing. Sure wasn't expecting this! Very please to see one of my favorites Elizabeth with more time on the screen. Sure hope we can do something for her in the future so she isn't so lonely and sad :(

AoA_build 2021-07-07 11-10-40-74.jpg

Last edited:

drooopy

Feb 27, 2021
Bad news for you chief... Unless there's a lot more content the dev is planning on adding in the later versions, the 4-5x Jenny throws herself at the MC he pretty much shuts her down even when you're on her path.
pretty sure there's a lot of missing sexy jenny scenes in this beta version, screen often turns blank when jenny gets kinky, just when she was about to do something she then immediately says let's go, out of nowhere

4.10 star(s) 232 Votes