5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
title_f95.png

Overview:
The story takes place in The Witcher universe.
You play as Erik, a young man who has decided to leave his family to pursue his dream, open a brothel in a big city.
Unfortunately, everything does not go as planned and you're having a hard time starting your business.
Until the day you meet a strange merchant...​

Thread Updated: 2021-02-18
Release Date: 2021-01-06
Developer: ZhyrR - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.3 beta
Language: English, French
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - -
Mac: - - -
Linux: - - -

Extras:

f95_triss.png f95_map.png f95_ciri.png cfdf9d12d0d2788d40f9fdd5ce3f7f4c.jpg 5d4864e5235d082e8942faf1a1cc0bae.jpg 06d7affc384648893fb764cd14f8eea2.jpg
Gaunter.png TrissSpy_Dress.png Yennefer_card_1.png

Last edited:

jontyllis

Jul 8, 2018
This game has so much potential. Hopefully the developer doesn't get overwhelmed by it. Happens too often and is why we see developers creating widespread content rather than fleshing out the content and characters they start with.

ZhyrR

Game Developer
Nov 22, 2020
Thank you all for your replies!

theunknownthird For now, yeah, I guess :cautious:
Lunarius :LOL:
jontyllis yeah, that's why I want to keep a lot of things pretty "simple" and straighforward, so I can focus on the main interest of the game.

About the updates, my goal is to update the game 2 times per month, so, we'll see how it goes!

spritzgebaeck

Jun 25, 2018
Interested... gonna keep a eye on this. Please continue development and content <3

So after taking a quick look...

Please change the dialog (text) font, it is hard to read sometimes.

How do i use items? Game seems very buggy for now. Silver key is not for the door or the cabinet, right?
Or is it? If so, my game doesn't let me use it on both options.

Last edited:

ZhyrR

Game Developer
Nov 22, 2020
Interested... gonna keep a eye on this. Please continue development and content <3

So after taking a quick look...

Please change the dialog (text) font, it is hard to read sometimes.

How do i use items? Game seems very buggy for now. Silver key is not for the door or the cabinet, right?
Or is it? If so, my game doesn't let me use it on both options.
Yeah the silver key is for something else, I'll upload a little playthrough later (some items are maybe hard to find)

When you can use an item on something, it appears right next to the popup menu options "look at" or "use".
item_use.png

the_high_king

Jul 16, 2017
I was working on a similar harem Witcher game a long time ago. Except in mine, you were sending out nekkers to enslave and gangbang Witcher girls. The MC was a alchemist disciple of Kalkstein who believed he could stop and control the Wild Hunt using orgone energies. It was going to be an ADRIFT text adventure/simulator.

... so a very long time ago. lol!

• Haha
Reactions: GuardianZ

ZhyrR

Game Developer
Nov 22, 2020
I added a walkthrough, since some items are maybe hard to find!

Regin34 Yes I have plans about the girls I'm going to add into the game :sneaky:

VaSSis

Feb 14, 2018
Have some problem with resolution. I am trying fulscreen and window with diferent resolution and steel have this.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote