Scorpio1111

Jul 20, 2018
Is that why most of the images will not load for me, witch is stupid because I really wanted to play this.

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
Just rename everything from uppercase PNG and JPG to lowercase. You might want to try your hand at scripting to do it since there's well over 300 of the little buggers to deal with.

I'd upload mine but it's over 350mb and I haven't bothered to deal with whatever mega or nopy bureaucracy is necessary to get past whatever filesize limit this site imposes.

Is that why most of the images will not load for me, witch is stupid because I really wanted to play this.

manofhisword

Oct 6, 2017
Just rename everything from uppercase PNG and JPG to lowercase. You might want to try your hand at scripting to do it since there's well over 300 of the little buggers to deal with.

I'd upload mine but it's over 350mb and I haven't bothered to deal with whatever mega or nopy bureaucracy is necessary to get past whatever filesize limit this site imposes.
Or download the updated version with the fix from the place I originally posted this:

I'd edit the first post, but Im not the owner of this thread, despite being the creator.

Reactions: Dixon Butz

manofhisword

Oct 6, 2017
I guess the dev is not on here because they have blithely ignored the problems with case sensitivity in the images folder for the completed release. This includes the 250mb waste of space that is the partially downloaded mp4 file.
the fixed version is at:

Jun 30, 2018
i have unlocked all 10 endings

1. SLAVE ENDING - What happens to all round failures (for this you need to fail both exam/play/chastity/fetish club)
  2. BEATEN ENDING - Never take the show seriously (for this you need to path exam fail play chastity/fetish club)
  3. BIMBO ENDING - When Treetham realises how dumb you are. (for this you need to fail exam pass play chastity/fetish club)
  4. MAID ENDING - Clara "saves" you (avoid chastity/visit clara always/ stay crossdressed when having fun with her) fail exam but pass the play
  5. NEW START ENDING - Chelsea saves you (avoid chastity/ go with chelsea in day 3/ fail exam pass play)
  6. HOBO ENDING - You weren't really playing the game were you? (boring ending not sexual)
  7. REAL MAN ENDING - You win. How boring. (boring ending not sexual)
  8. PET ENDING - Clara ending for betas (avoid chastity/visit clara always/ stay crossdressed when having fun with her) pass exam and play
  9. CHELSEA ENDING - Chelsea good ending (avoid chastity/ go with chelsea in day 3/ pass exam pass play)
  10. MARRIAGE ENDING - Clara ending for alphas
these are the answers for the exams
his role in the English reformation

with Catherine of Aragon lasted 24 years

divorce her and break England from the catholic church.

Mistress Anne Boleyn

And so she was beheaded.

Jane Seymour, produced a male heir.

Died young of complications.

as it was never even consummated.

and this is the last ending for clara courtesy of the other forum
day1: call Clara
day2: call Clara, jerk off (to avoid chasity)
day3: ambush Clara, don't take tits when changing
day3: call Clara, go visit her
day4: find Clara in the morning
after practice play - visit Clara
option 1: "own it" - "rip off drag clothes"
option 2: "get changed" - "remove accessories and go down"
day5: pass exam, do perfect play
MARRIAGE ENDING (10/10)

Raistln

Oct 24, 2021
There are so many things I'd like to say about this, but none of them are good.
I'm glad some of you enjoy this, but it's surely not for me.
Enjoy.

iamgurran

Dec 24, 2018
Nice game. I liked it. Sometimes a little rough around the edges technically (image content not loading).

Mycrusade29

Mar 7, 2021
um, can the sissification be avoided? I understand it is one of the tags but normally you can avoid such things and i like the actors in this game.

Raistln

Oct 24, 2021
um, can the sissification be avoided? I understand it is one of the tags but normally you can avoid such things and i like the actors in this game.
Nope. All attempts to avoid it leads to a bad end, meaning a lazy endind of just showing you homeless.

4.40 star(s) 8 Votes