ZeroKing21

Aug 23, 2017
How do you get endings 9 & 10? I've got slave ending twice, bimbo, maid, and hobo ending one each.

69ztare

Nov 7, 2018
I don't like Mia, and, unfortunately, most preview images have the same "more curvy" women type.
But I'm gonna try this one. "Life isn't all about boards, after all."
NTR explicitly refers to cheating, you can (and very often will) have content involving cucking/cuckolding or sharing partners that in no way constitutes cheating and yet the immediate response to seeing either form of content for a lot of people is to throw up the NTR flag despite it clearly not being NTR.
I may be wrong, but since NTR have the focus on the person who was "cheated" on, it's possible to have NTR without an established relationship, if we have some kind of "the person that I love was taken".

Zuul

Dec 2, 2016
Where does it say that? Day 4 before school it describes how the MC is falling in love with Clara. How is that not the beginning of a romantic relationship?
You mean the very obviously one-sided affection which is clarified at the end of the game as not leading to a relationship? Having feelings for someone is different from actually being involved in a relationship with them.

I may be wrong, but since NTR have the focus on the person who was "cheated" on, it's possible to have NTR without an established relationship, if we have some kind of "the person that I love was taken".
The focus of NTR is not on the victim, it's on the actual perpetrators. And you're describing a form of cucking, not NTR. NTR is infidelity, you literally need a defined relationship to be able to commit the act in the first place.

• Sad
Reactions: Bearded_NoPants

69ztare

Nov 7, 2018
The focus of NTR is not on the victim, it's on the actual perpetrators. And you're describing a form of cucking, not NTR. NTR is infidelity, you literally need a defined relationship to be able to commit the act in the first place.
, the predator is netori, and netorare is the focus on the cucked one.
Coincidentally, there are some guys here that already said something about this, but I'm not in the mood to check how far the discussion went or to search for more posts about this here, and these posts were among the first results in Google Images (easy to find).
But we have a "Tags Rules And List", where it's written:
" • Ntr [Designed to cause jealousy by having the romantic interest involved with someone other than the MC.] "
So, according to that, it's not that wrong consider any form "jealousy fetish/zelophilia" as NTR. Maybe if we had other tags for this we could discuss more, but it looks like that "our NTR" includes too many things.
BUT...
After all, I haven't played this game yet. I'm not that "not busy". I'm just saying this because I thought that your arguments weren't convincing enough. I still can't judge anything about this game. Maybe later.

Zuul

Dec 2, 2016
You're mistaking a narrative focus for a narrative's protagonist, they're completely different things. And going off the site's definition, it still doesn't apply here because Clara is only loosely able to be considered a romantic interest in the context of the story and regardless the scene in question doesn't fit the accordance of trying to illicit jealousy.

Anyways I'm stopping here before mods feel the need to intervene for this being interpreted as being off-topic.

Deleted member 440241

Feb 14, 2018
You're mistaking a narrative focus for a narrative's protagonist, they're completely different things. And going off the site's definition, it still doesn't apply here because Clara is only loosely able to be considered a romantic interest in the context of the story and regardless the scene in question doesn't fit the accordance of trying to illicit jealousy.

Anyways I'm stopping here before mods feel the need to intervene for this being interpreted as being off-topic.
2 things. First, in the endings Clara goes out of her way to make it clear to MC that she's interested in "real men" both by saying so and by making sure MC knows she's sleeping with other people. Jealousy and humiliation are clearly the goal there and do fit the site's rules regarding NTR tagging. Second, your insistence that NTR is cheating not cuckholdry prompted me to check the available tags and see that there is no cuckhold tag but there is a cheating tag. Clearly NTR is not meant to be used to tag cheating content.

69ztare

Nov 7, 2018
Ok. I gotta play the game to judge. For what people are saying, it has multiple paths. This and the "loosely able to be considered" that you said can be a good point to say that it's not NTR.
A lot of people can be disappointed if it's really something so small, more than the ones trying to avoid it (since small things are easier to overlook).
First, in the endings Clara goes out of her way to make it clear to MC that she's interested in "real men" both by saying so and by making sure MC knows she's sleeping with other people.
You gotta make sure to not mistake cuckoldry with simple humiliation. The "alpha/beta" fetish doesn't depends on infidelity and alike, although they are often together.
If the humiliation is just "I'm not man enough to girls" and doesn't have (or have, but with an insignificant importance) the "The person that I love most is with another person", I don't believe we can say that it's NTR.

Kid554

Apr 4, 2018
hi, anyone can help with walkthrough. i play so much but always end with a good slave for your Mistress. ending 1 of 10
please helps

poroko

Oct 21, 2019
Why the f*ck did you store most of the images in the game with capital letters for extensions? like photo.PNG or picture.JPG? And then refer to them with lowercase in the code? the images don't display then. Please next time check if your game at least works for both chrome and firefox.

Deleted member 440241

Feb 14, 2018
also whats the "beaten ending"?
Treetham's punishment if you screw up the play. Study for the test, talk to Theo or Treetham, and botch all of your lines. Probably also helps to insult Grant and then refuse to suck the dildo on the night of the play. Be sure to pass the test or you'll probably get the bimbo ending.

DangleDing

Jan 31, 2019
Treetham's punishment if you screw up the play. Study for the test, talk to Theo or Treetham, and botch all of your lines. Probably also helps to insult Grant and then refuse to suck the dildo on the night of the play. Be sure to pass the test or you'll probably get the bimbo ending.
alright thanks, just one last thing,whats the difference between the chelsia saves you end, and the chelsia good end?

Deleted member 440241

Feb 14, 2018
alright thanks, just one last thing,whats the difference between the chelsia saves you end, and the chelsia good end?
Whether you pass the test or not, and monogamy. If you pass the test Chelsea admits she loves you as a girl and you two get together for the good ending. If you fail she encourages you to use becoming female as a new start in life which you can accept to become her girlfriend although she will bring men and women back home for the occasional threesome. Both routes require doing your best in the play and accepting the feminization.

4.40 star(s) 8 Votes